A return to normalcy and decency

this isn’t “political nastiness”

keep trying to shape the narrative

2 Likes

beautiful

oh well his dunking bird followers don’t care anymore than he does what a huge ass and liar he is

4 Likes

The sudden concern for a lying President is… interesting.

A functioning democracy requires a functional press. Holding the press accountable is good, and needed. A POTUS Calling the press the “enemy of the people”, is dangerous.

Then again, seems like many on the right are not fans of a democratic republic.

1 Like

And just what might that be?

The concern should be yours. Biden swore to return civility to the Office of the Presidency and to government in general. Just one more point to continue the slide in his approval rating. If this does not concern you now, it sure as heck will next November.

3 Likes

Good Lord…

1 Like

Of course not. I was wrong.

Allan

It’s all hyperbole and sarcasm.

Allan

J’Biden’s belief that his “folksy” demeanor excuses his occasional “gaffes”. His “well son of a bitch” comments during the Ukrainian investigation into his sons questionable business dealings were laughed off and went nowhere. The press will forget about this one as well. But “ ‘Ol Joey from Scranton” will be hearing about again I’ll wager leading up to Nov!
He’s becoming an old cranky codger (sp?) and for me it’s entertaining.

Brandon is slipping fast and anyone with their eyes open could see this coming. My gosh people…is this better than those mean tweets? Is what’s happening all around the country, the world and Brandon’s influence on it, really better than what “we” had with Trump? Do you still believe it? Talk to me Goose!

3 Likes

Except every time someone on the right tries to hold the press accountable, you on the left shrug it off, call it nothing, and worse.

Was Dan Rather a dumb son of a bitch?

2 Likes

Except he didn’t call the question stupid. But you knew that. Always an excuse for your side. Always.

3 Likes

So Biden actually did something wrong??? Wow… I think that’s a first!!

the perpetual dismissal of his lying and obsession with other past presidents is even more interesting

3 Likes

You’ve met him?

Brandon has anger management issues.

3 Likes

Oh how the Anti Orange Army LIVED off of Trump hot mic moments.

Only way they could get any mud on him.

Now they are all pouty faced.

:studio_microphone:

As is the sudden lack of concern.

4 Likes

As is the sudden lack of concern.

3 Likes