A request- Please stop with the "you want people to die" posts

Given your histrionic posts this week, are you really in a position to say something like that?

5 Likes

Exactly who on this forum do you think has any control over what Hillary says or tweets?

The OP was about how we as forum members can behave. Unless Hillary is an active member of this forum, then the OP wouldn’t apply to her. If she says stupid ■■■■■ that’s on her. Again, I don’t think anyone here has any control over what she says or does. How about we focus on what we can control - our behavior.

4 Likes

I responded to a particular post about Hillary. I did not imply or even outright say anyone here had any control over what Hillary said. That is a total fabrication on your part.

Quiet a few people here on the forum had very nice/encouraging things to say to me as I went through the virus. Luckily for me the symptoms weren’t to bad but regardless when you are isolated all by yourself knowing your carrying a virus from a foreign land that the world is terrified of it’s still comforting hearing as many people possible check up on you, on the phone, texting, and even on a political forum :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I totally agree. I myself have asthma, and over the years have had bouts of pneumonia, and upper respiratory infections, that have left my lungs scarred, and under capacity. So I am one of those in the high risk category. I am like Trump, I don’t want anyone to die from this, I know there will be those that will, that goes without saying. But as a whole, I pray for all to recover, and for the healing of our country!!!

6 Likes

I will be praying for you during this time. Be safe!

1 Like

…cuz nobody voted for her. Ask any lib, they’ll tell ya. :sunglasses:

1 Like

It explains a lot.

1 Like

Look, the entirety of participation from our resident leftists here is, in a nutshell:

“Trump did x-y-z, and that costs (insert whatever – INCLUDING LIVES), and you Trump-lovers support this guy, therefore you want (insert whatever).”

That comes from each and every lib who has responded to this thread (and more), including Jay who started the thread.

It’s cool that you pretend you’re above this charge you’re now making, but … physician heal thyself.

4 Likes

Could you please back that up with a link showing me accusing Trump supporters of wanting Americans to die?

1 Like

Why? I didn’t say you did that.

I said you guys do:

Sorry for detailing the thread. This was about posters here. I don’t know to whom Jay was referring but, my bad from bringing up Hillary.

5 Likes

Good on you for admitting so (no sarcasm)
:clap::+1::pray:

“I didn’t say you said Trump supporters want Americans to die”.

“I said you said Trump supporters want Americans to die along with a whole bunch of other stuff”.

:roll_eyes:

The implication is there, and you know it.

Day in and day out.

Physician, heal thyself.

2 Likes

Well of course if we just accept your version of events.

See my post was in response to people who outright accused people of wanting it, not something completely made up.

2 Likes

I guess some can’t even humble themselves enough to agree with the udea that we shouldn’t be telling other posters they want people to die.

Aren’t you the one that always got on me for “putting words in your mouth”.

This is a nice sentiment and I hope some of our Rightward leaning posters can resist saying us on the Left want folks to die. I really do.

Otherwise I am not going to be posting here until this all passes.

I am already stressed, working at the hospital and helping manage all this chaos. When I get a minute break I don’t want to see people I care for accuse me of wanting my own patients to die.

So if you can just resist it I would appreciate it.

And this isn’t about Hillary. Grow up.

Thanks!

7 Likes

Stay strong…

1 Like