A real discussion about health care

Because they didn’t earn my money. This isn’t complicated.

I think we need to table the question for two weeks.

By that time Trump** should announce his health care plan that will cover all American’s and for cheaper then we already have.

WW

6 Likes

Hell no. :rofl:

Who knew that GoFundMe would go from a cute little fundraising app to the backbone of the American health care system.

6 Likes

I personally think that is shameful

I’m sure that dumbass who put Gorilla Glue in her hair is thankful for people volunteering to treat her sheer stupidity. lol

1 Like

Wouldn’t that be “shear” stupidity? LOL

WW

2 Likes

It’s all grievances, no tangible policy… People who make a median wage think they’re not a tax burden themselves and resent any public spending on people or groups they don’t like. Example: the Tea Party. Those people couldn’t give two ■■■■■ about spending or debt. They just didn’t want any of it going to anybody they deemed not worthy.

3 Likes

Well played. lol

What about a cap medical bills, say a percentage of income, then the government pays until they find a job with insurance?

Grievance.

I hear she wants to sue gorilla glue. Grievance indeed. lol

OK. Let her exercise her 1st Amendment rights and sue.

My example had nothing to do with a minor medical problem.

No one’s stopping her from making an even bigger idiot out of herself. :wink:

My post about gorilla glue girl wasn’t a response to your example.

Until Americans stop just looking to treat all of their avoidable problems with pills or surgeries, best of luck.

3 Likes

This is one of the areas I am very much in the middle. We have a broken and extensively costly healthcare system that absolutely should be overhauled although on the other hand we should have a national health insurance plan that covers catastrophic care for such situations. For me the answer is somewhere in the middle.

1 Like

I would think Republicans and Democrats could come up with a compromise to cover these people.

My brother, very Republican pro Trump, hard working, good paying professional job, good insurance through his company would argue against single payer with the typical responses.

Then he got sick and his journey in the medical system began, buried under bills, unexplained costs, multiple surgeries and he came to the realization that our system is broken and needs a change.

Once one get’s in the cycle of needing care people tend to be forever in debt.

2 Likes