A new Worldwide Called "The Leaders of the Free World

I’m a gardner in this garden and grow around me what I choose and believe is right. It’s nice to see though others, in other countries, standing up to an authoritarian government attempting to totally control them.

I’m not saying something didn’t cause him to crack.

But he became a dyed in the wool racist after he moved to Italy.

What he said about black people was unacceptable. He lost my respect after that.

I missed that but I agree…he definitely evolved his outlook and became much more radically harsh.

It seems to me like many people think treating people that join groups like the klan should be treated like people who are radicalized by ISIS is such an extreme suggestion… weird…

More like rent a cop version of the gestapo.

And I’ll point out that I can understand why he was angry about the situation. Italy was allowing in far too many refugees and it has caused social issues. I’d be angry to an extent.

He just went way too far with his proposed solutions and decided to show everyone how he really felt about non whites.

Can we expect that you will be holding President Trump to this standard?

I would have hoped by now you would have understood what lulu was doing…

Why are you holding us to a different standard than the President?

What you just said here was:

If we say “Many people are saying…” your response is “who are those many people”?

If President Trump says “many people are saying…” your response is “How do you know many people didn’t tell him that?”

That is the classic definition of a double standard, so why are you doing it?

1 Like

I said it because certain posters were accusing Trump of lying in saying, “Many people are saying…” because He wasn’t identifying which people were saying, so I was merely returning their own argument on the heads of those same people.

Thanks, Conan.

I don’t mind. Taunts from the ill-informed have minimal impact.

1 Like

Ah! So you didn’t realize these folks were mocking Trump.

Are you arguing that using logical fallacies and lying are Ok if your intention is to mock someone?

LOL.

You seriously asked this question?

You’re seriously more upset by someone using the “many people are saying” tactic in a mocking fashion than you are President Trump using it to bolster weak arguments?

Seriously?

1 Like

You have yet to demonstrate that Trump was using it to bolster a weak argument.

I think before you can edit a post, you have to reach a certain trust
level on here through badges, and reading things like the
Community guidelines, and terms of use.

Or you could ask a mod, or it may just be easier to ask in the community feedback
room on here.