A new Worldwide Called "The Leaders of the Free World

I get this sneaky suspicion coming over me.

You can use me, I’m saying it now. But only because I’ve been hearing that a lot of people are saying it.

conan you just don’t realize,
what you’re doin’ to me.

Ooga-Chaka-Ooga-Ooga,
Ooga-Chaka-Ooga-Ooga

Only if you do something that breaks TOS, then since I’m engaged with you I click that little flag button and let the other mods rule on it.

Mods have always participated in threads.

Now in this thread I’m doing what any poster should do in debate. Trying to get you to put up links to back what your saying. But you refuse. Nothing I can ban hammer for that.

Hmmmm…
https://www.thenation.com/article/audacious-proposal-us-north-korean-alliance/

They were probably talking about what those five analysts were suggesting.

Ants are amazing.

Ants talk by smell. A colony can include many millions of ants , yet queens have no intercom system to address their troops, and ants can’t vocalize, anyway. … Pheromones are their main mode of communication, each containing a scent message that other ants in the colony can read with their antennae.

A lot of people say that is where the Rock came up with the idea for “CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN’”.

They don’t flock though. That word has a distinctive avian connotation. Ants don’t flock, they swarm.

Ants swarm? I know bees swarm, but I didn’t know ants do.

The internet is wonderful, no? You learn something new every day.

I do know that ants don’t flock. I know a lot about birds.

Swarming - it’s not just for bees anymore!

Jumped straight to “race”. You must be a leftist.

Do sheep flock?

Yes, but they don’t count as sheep are by nature evil.

It should be possible to form limited alliances around various issues with nations who are not necessarily in the Leaders of the Free World Alliance.

Pigs flock - because sometimes they fly.

i read two people talking about an alliance between trump and somalia and north korea

in this thread

does that count

if not

why not

2 Likes

Uh… The post SaysWho responded to ended with this - “while the other desires only one race in the end.”

:rofl: Your attack is a little weird given that, dontchya think?

Thee is nothing evil about this.

Which reminds me…I should pick up couple racks.