A new Worldwide Called "The Leaders of the Free World

Some people are saying it. So I’ve heard.

1 Like

So no one you’ve actually seen or herd has said it. You’ve only been told by unknown people that others are saying it?

So youd really don’t know if anyone has said it for sure or not, but you stated it as fact?

Yup. Some people are saying.

10MakeAmericaRakeAgain

2 Likes

Many people have been saying that. The finest people.

1 Like

So one side is trying to preserve different “cultures,” the other is trying to achieve one “race?”

But yet you seem to have know idea who the people are that are saying that do you?

link to the Quote to the “people” that have been saying it?

It’s like sometimes you’re just sitting around a campfire. Or a treehouse. People are saying things. Not everything is on the computer.

6 Likes

So you personally know someone who has said it then?

Or is this a case of “herd it from a freind who hered it from a friend who herd it from someone who was there and herd it in person”?

Right? Normally they hide it more.

No idea not “know” idea.

Ahh, but I do. Some people are saying it. Or so I’ve heard.

1 Like

Freudian slips are so 2010.

Well there is a herd of libs that I knew…as they flock together like a colony of ants.

I’m still waiting on that link…I want to know more about this alliance that you’re talking about.

Many people are saying this, like around a campfire. Not everything is in the computer.

Can you give one name of a person you have personally herd say the US is working on alightnment with NK and the other?

What campfire, who was present, how did you find out about it?

I’m sorry if you don’t know who some people are.

I’m sure the President knows.

You should do your own research. I find I retain more information when I do something myself, then when I’m force fed info.

There is this thing called google which makes it really easy, too,

But you have said it’s NOT on the computer they are talking about it. So google would do me no good. You said it’s around the campfire talk . . . so I keep asking, who it was around the campfire that was talking so it’s not on the computer.

I never said that.

Aaah sorry, that was Lucy. But if she only knows it was told around campfires and not on the computer, how do you know about it?