A NEW LOW: Grown Man THROWS Drink in Teen’s Face, Steals Pro-Trump Hat | Sean Hannity

The liberal rage towards President Trump and his supporters reached a stunning new low this week after footage surfaced of a grown man throwing his drink in a teen’s face and running off with his ‘Make America Great Again’ hat.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hannity.com//media-room/a-new-low-grown-man-throws-drink-in-teens-face-steals-pro-trump-hat/29641127/

Attack of a Beto Weevil.

Hey! Everything old is new again! Thanks to the Sean Auto Bot.

In a shamelless plug for my imperious “It’s The Swamp Stupid” post, I believe that I present evidence of the cause of the drink tosser’s considerable unhinged frustration. He’s a wasted liberal. I think you will find favour with my treatise Mx. Hannity. Go view it at your pleasure.

Off topic reply:

Mx. Hannity. A large part of the reason I chose to alight on your forum was bekez of the interface. As I have become comfy posting here I find that I have a lack of GREAT adjectives to express my heartfelt admiration for the forum web designer! (And I NEVER have had a lack of great adjectives until now!) This has to be the most fully functional comment yakking interface on the net today.

This place is what Beck promised but did not deliver on his site. The tools available to the commenter to make a tasty presentation are only one step removed from the formatting tools of the admin and host himself.

FIVE STARS to the HANNITY FORUM INTERFACE! Give your web guy a raise!!