A NEW LOW: Forget Impeachment, Dem Lawmaker Wants Trump Charged with ‘Crimes Against Humanity’

Originally published at: A NEW LOW: Forget Impeachment, Dem Lawmaker Wants Trump Charged with ‘Crimes Against Humanity’ | Sean Hannity

Ohio Democratic State Rep. Tavia Galonski took her party’s war against the White House to a new level this week; saying the President should be charged for “crimes against humanity” over his Coronavirus press briefings.

“I can’t take it anymore. I’ve been to The Hague. I’m making a referral for crimes against humanity tomorrow. Today’s press conference was the last straw. I know the need for a prosecution referral when I see one,” posted the legislator on social media.

I can’t take it anymore. I’ve been to The Hague. I’m making a referral for crimes against humanity tomorrow. Today’s press conference was the last straw. I know the need for a prosecution referral when I see one. https://t.co/XQin24gqY4

— Rep. Tavia Galonski (@RepGalonski) April 6, 2020

“State Rep. Tavia Galonski tweeted Sunday after President Trump spoke about hydroxychloroquine at his daily press briefing. The drug, normally used to treat malaria, is one of several that the president has pointed to as showing promise in the fight against COVID-19, but its effectiveness has been a subject of debate,” reports Fox News.

Read the full report here.

Source: Fox News