A List of All the Things George Santos, the Scamming Congressman-Elect, Has Lied About

For the same reason he went after Trump instead of Pelosi. He believes he is another “profile in courage” like Liz…aka virtue signaling.
Actually he is a weak sellout seeking the approval of the WashPo and NYTs.

Not to say Santos might not have to go if it is proven he committed a felony.

4 Likes

Its crazy, all we get is what about ……

The Biden plagiarism issue gets bandied about yet he paid the price for it. He had to withdraw from being a presidential contender. I dont recall Trump bringing up plagiarism during the lastcelection he just wanted to go on and on about Biden cowering in his basement.

1 Like

even to the point of pointing out that all politicians lie while screaming “lies!” in the SOTU thread.

1 Like

Well said. :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

No one can go after Trump without a nefarious reason but going after Biden is blessed by the almighty himself.

I am no fan of Romney but in what way is he seeking approval from the Washington Post and NYT?

1 Like

This Speaker McCarthy is getting better and better.

Next we need the J6 footage that was edited out.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to hear the conspiracies afterwards from you guys. Popcorn at the ready

So on one hand we have posters saying that the Republicans week long farce of electing McCarthy to speaker is a sign of how Republicans engage in independent thought and actions which is to be celebrated but now when Romney shows individual thought and actions that is a sign of Romney not being a true Republican.

I honestly cannot keep up with the swivel.

1 Like

Why would Romney give a rip about Swalwell? Swalwell is a Democrat, and not a poor reflection on Romney.

Santos, on the other hand is a Republican, and does reflect badly on the party.

And I support any and all efforts by McCarthy to keep him seated in The House. Fight tooth and nail to the bitter end!

I don’t understand the Santos derangement syndrome. Lot’s of politicians and have lied and on way more important issues than this guy did.

It’s just odd …

1 Like

Its his blatant lying and the sheer number of lies that is astounding both sides of the political aisle.

It seems that even for a politician his lies ever increasing number of exposed lies is on a whole new level.

Its also sort of funny to see Republicans on this forum embrace Santos and forgive his drag past.

That’s the spirit!

2 Likes

Next the narrative will be Santos is being unfairly singled out and a lan should be judged just on what he does today. Which means if he lies today, tomorrow is a new day so the previous lie is forgiven.

Yeah makes my head spin as well.

2 Likes

My bet is that campaign finance irregularities will take Santos down. Until that happens, there will be no floor to the rationalization, minimization, and dismissals.

A four vote margin, with a quarter of his caucus interested only in burning it all
down puts McCarthy over a barrel. He/they need Santos.

1 Like

Completely agree and as I have said I totally get why McCarthy is waiting for that. If the situation was flipped the Dem speaker of the house would wait as well.

1 Like

Oh, for sure. I’d like to think otherwise, but I know better.

Cause you are the only one swiveling.

We only judge people based on their 1980s campaign which was suspended for plagiarism

1 Like

Seems as a leftist you have no understanding of not supporting someone just because they have an R after their name. Most leftist can’t think for themselves they just support whoever they are told to support.

Swawell is a poor reflection on the democrat party. Has been for how many years now and all we hear from you is silence.