A leading voice

He certainly has some influence, but he’s far from…

The Most Influential Man in the World(holds pinky finger to corner of mouth)

1 Like

Straight up racists love fat donald.

I take it you are an open borders guy.

Dog whistles, that’s all Trump Nationalists hear.

or all progressives hear from their master. what in particular do you like about open borders as an American?

I don’t need to work for him to know he is racist…

Can a Mexican judge be unbiased against Trump? Are they rapists and murders?

Do you think it’s ok to discriminate against minorities in your own properties?

Trumps father was sued for discrimination, they counter sued the government and the government settled.

he said some were rapists and murderers, is telling the truth racist. are some immigrants rapists and murderers?

He didn’t say some were rapists and criminals… he said “they are not sending their best… they are sending rapists and criminals “

at a time like this it is best to post the quote,

The U.S. has become a dumping ground for everybody else’s problems.

Thank you. It’s true, and these are the best and the finest. When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

But I speak to border guards and they tell us what we’re getting. And it only makes common sense. It only makes common sense. They’re sending us not the right people.

It’s coming from more than Mexico. It’s coming from all over South and Latin America, and it’s coming probably— probably— from the Middle East. But we don’t know. Because we have no protection and we have no competence, we don’t know what’s happening. And it’s got to stop and it’s got to stop fast.

Now does he say Mexicans are rapists and criminals?

He says they are not sending their best… which is factually incorrect. The large majority of immigrants… illegal or not, are not criminals. Instead of leading the discussion taking a false position (that they are sending criminals and rapist) he should have instead lead with the factuallly correct position “the large majority of immigrants are great, hard working people, my job is to make sure that they’re greatnesses isn’t affected by immigrants who seek to do harm”

He didn’t use the factuallly correct statement because he defaults to using race as a divisive issue.

you seem to miss he was talking about the Mexican Government sending people, not people migrating on their own.

Where in his quote did he mention, specifically, that he was talking about the Mexican government?

When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best.

Mexico is the state, The state is the government.

he did not say when Mexicans (the people) come, only rapist, drug dealers and criminals come.

just try to be objective.

What evidence do you have that the Mexican government sends criminals to the US?

we are talking about Trumps statement, which incidentally is why I hate trump.

it is wrong to misinterpret the statement.