A key narrative about January 6 just collapsed

I don’t work in your garbage system.

I believe there were like two. One of them was an ICE agent. I don’t know the dispensation of the charges.

They were all “bulges seen” (printing). No one actually saw a gun.

The summer of love riots were done in order to get rid of laws for certain special people and to get rid of cops. And the democrats cheered them on. In my book the summer of love riots were worse.
They actually killed people, they actually put law abiding citizens out of business. They actually destroyed property beyond repair.
Your pearl clutching over the Jan 6 rioters is funny because there was never any doubt that your pervert was not going to live in the White House.

1 Like

This law

Is unConstitutional.

That fact that you can’t see what you are doing is proof that what I typed is true.

1 Like

They ever look for the terrorist?

Bernell Trammel - say his name @conan

2 Likes

Not one gun charge from inside the capital. I have guns with me every day when are you going to charge me?

The “overt act” does not have to illegal, if that’s what you’re trying to say.

The goal of the conspiracy has to be illegal.

Is that what you think it was about? Man… totally wrong.

In my opinion, a President with allies in Congress, attempting to overthrow the results of an election that he knew that he had lost through parliamentary ■■■■■■■ is a much more serious matter than civil unrest over police brutality.

The fact that they tried to keep Trump in power makes them all UnAmerican scum.

You just said you were a lawyer. And that you practice law.

If that is true you work in our court system.

I linked a case where a dude pled guilty to it.

Mmmmmmm.

No, I didn’t. Your garbage system is not the only system.

“Practice law” - what does that mean?

giphy

1 Like

You didn’t read that article counselor.

The person testifying brought two. He testifies that he never saw so many guns I. One place in his life, including his military career.

The head of the oath keepers and those he was traveling with bought 20k worth of guns and ammunition on the way to the rally and stored them in the hotel room.

What system do you practice law in?

Show us one murder charge? Out of the millions who rioted looted and burned for a year how many are sitting in jail today? How many elected democrats are sitting in jail for cheering and funding their bail so they could loot and burn some more? Where is the DOJ out your neighbor website to look at the pictures of the rioters and report them?
I don’t understand why you clutch your pearls over a riot where no one but an innocent woman was killed by a coward hiding in the corner. When you hand wave away the democrat riots where people were killed. Where people lost their business.

1 Like

Did he use it? It is illegal to own a gun?

We’ve been over this. Having 20k worth of guns in a hotel room is t illegal. Crazy as that seems.

Seditious conspiracy is though.

How many?

How many is that?

Illegal?