A good explanation of the profound distrust of institutions, especially corporate media

In their advanced flying vehicles spraying Antifa-creating chemtrails, no doubt.

1 Like

The Unite the Right Rally was explicitly a White Supremacist event.

What “fine” people attend such a thing?

By your illogic, the organizers of Antifa and BLM are Marxists, so all their events are explicitly Marxist events, and all who join them are Marxists by association.

1 Like

No.

Fine people can March along side with bad people to oppose White Supremacist Neo NAZIs.

No fine people March in common cause WITH white Supremacist Neo NAZIs.

What exquisitely Orwellian double-speak you type.

Biden has done more that just sharing a public space with neo-Nazis:

And old Slave-State Joe bragged about working with white supremacists in the past:

Nor has he ever personally denounced the endorsement of the neo-Nazi leader:

Does that make Biden a white supremacist?

1 Like

Start with this premise.

Good people do not March in common cause with White Supremacists Neo NAZIs.

Good people and peaceful people can March against their cause.

Right?

I just assume that 44 of the 46 Presidents we have had are pretty bad when it comes to personal issues around race.

Some work though that and rise above…. Others fail.

The ones who care about the removal of historical statues. Just because they do, doesn’t make them affiliated with white supremacy. You know…exactly what I told you when all of this happened.

2 Likes

Then they should have shown up for an event that wasn’t put on by Neo NAZIs to air their concerns.

Marching with Neo NAZIs is generally seen as a bad thing.

What one was that?

The Unite the Right rally.

No…what rally was held to stop the removal of historical statues other than this one?

That’s right…look for a link?

They could have put one on themselves.

Attaching one’s cause to a Neo Nazi rally is really really really dumb. It basically guaranteed that the statues were going to come down when in reality the Mayor and city council were doing what they could to keep the statues in place.

The removal of historical statues was just then happening. It was new. It offended many but then you have people like yourself, who associate their love of their country’s history, with white supremacy and I’m sure it intimidates many. I’m glad that some have more courage to stand up for what they believe in, in spite of hearing obnoxious labels from those just sitting on the sidelines.

1 Like

I don’t associate the love of history of the country with White Supremacy.

Honoring people who explicitly fought for the continuation and expansion of chattel slavery is pretty bad though.

1 Like

Redundant

:+1: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Carlson lies and pushes falsehoods.