A Florida Massage Parlor Owner Has Been Selling Chinese Execs Access to Trump at Mar-a-Lago

Before the election I made several posts explaining the because of Trump’s unique history, he was likely to be susceptible to this. I was posting in the context of the ■■■■■■■■■ of money he owed Deutsche Bank, and could he be trusted to deal with prosecuting them, but because he needed to go to more and more dubious sources to get money, this would be a problem.

I was told in no uncertain terms by several Trump posters…some of whom still post here…that we’ve “had rich people who owed money become Presidents before”.

I wished I’d marked the date an time they said this.

1 Like

Yes I think we have moved beyond that. Now we are discussing this woman adverting she has influence with Trump and clearly she has been around him. Very disturbing.

Is this worse than Obama wearing a tan suit?

1 Like

2 Likes

Have we gotten to the point that GOP doesn’t care that the founder of a massage parlor that was part of a prostitution ring was sellin* access to Trump? Seriously?

3 Likes

But but but…is it REALLY illegal?

1 Like

Would-be politicians: Google Images is not your friend.

Rev. Wright wasn’t convicted of any crimes but Obama was guilty by association.

That’s some common ground.

Whose choice was it to go this intimate gathering led by Reverend Wright for 20 years? Would you not agree that by going there for all of that time, you subscribe to what’s being taught by the teacher? Don’t get me wrong, there are many things I respect more about President Obama than President Trump but what you speak of, is not one of them.

Whose choice was it to be in all those pictures?

If guilt by association has legs, it has them here too.

Nah. It’s probably third behind Dijon mustard and a tan suit.

Would make a good Republican Celebrity Squares.

1 Like

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/16/us/cindy-yang-trump-donations.html Informative article about Cindy Yang and her illegal contributions to Trump/