A dose of Reality-More people are killed with blunt objects than All Types of Rifles Combined

A new Law still violates the 4th amendment rights. You guys all such big talkers about 2nd amendment…that your willing to violate the rights of minors to protect you adult rights.

Wex

Fourth Amendment

FOURTH AMENDMENT: AN OVERVIEW

I. INTERESTS PROTECTED

The Fourth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution provides that “[t]he right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.”

The ultimate goal of this provision is to protect people’s right to privacy and freedom from unreasonable intrusions by the government.

I’m not wanting to violate anyone’s rights, so just calm down. Do you have to get vaccinations to attend school, if so how is this different?

No you don’t. Or did you forget the threads here about anti vaxxers getting waivers for their kids. No you don’t have to…it violates their rights to make them do so…but it’s highly recommended.

Well that’s completely baseless. Only half of all suicides are committed with a firearm and a 1/3 of all murders are committed with weapons other than firearms.

This thread however isn’t about all firearms, it’s about rifles and Specifically the dreaded so called “assault rifle” which are used in less than 1% of all homicides.

No, I don’t remember that. Can we see a link please?

You damn sure can get a DUI just by sitting in the driver’s seat even if the car is parked, no key in the ignition

2 Likes

You absolutely can particularly if the keys are in the ignition.

Why can’t we be concerned about all killings?

No you can’t.

Yes, you can. You need to use your google fu and get informed.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:

It wasn’t much of thread, but it did speak directly to the fact that vaccines are mandatory per se…they aren’t.

Yes you certainly can.

1 Like

When I said link, I didn’t mean to a lib post.

Should vaccinations be mandatory?

Ya get what you get…

I don’t understand.

I know.

Ok then, have a nice evening.

You too.