A devastating question to the Left and the NeverTrumpers

Because he made it all about the poster.

If he hadn’t done anything illegal this investigation would be over and we’d be scrounging for the tapes where he says the n-word, had a hooker piss on Obama’s bed, and punched Melania in an elevator.

But believe what you want. No matter what the outcome, he’s Kavanaugh’d you good by this point.

Accusing others of “lashing out” is making it about the posters.

I’m not sure I follow your logic.

How does me “making it all about the poster” in your eyes translate to “lashing out”?

I responded to a post on a message board. I did not insult anyone, or violate any rules that I’m aware of.

I apologize if I hurt your feelings, or those of the OP. It was not my intention.

It can be and most often is.

I personally have never thought impeachment was a good idea, nor Have I supported it overall.

I’ll rephrase.

The absense of evidence cannot be “proof” of anything.

Yes. The left has been lashing out since 11/9/2016.

No it wouldn’t. There’s still an election next year.

Remember Benghazi?

I’m not going to play your silly game. My mistake, it won’t happen again.

I didn’t say it was. But it can be.

Asking the question “Is this a debate tactic that normally works for you?” is making it about the poster? WTH man?

Got it.

Apparently there are a lot of tough guys on this forum that consider asking a tongue-in-cheek question to a drive-by poster “lashing out”. Good to know what company Im in…

Good grief.

1 Like

Ok, whatever you say.

I have no idea what you’re talking about, but you do you.

1 Like

The Democrats think they can stop the storm that’s coming, Lisa Pages testimony revealed Obama’s DOJ told the FBI to not press charges on Hillary making Comey and Linch liars.

I’m having a hard time parsing this sentence.

A lack of evidence cannot - in any situation - “prove” anything.

That’s why the burden of proof is on the accuser - the positive claim.

No, I don’t consider that lashing out. More in general. The behavior is every bit as bad as the republicans during the Obama years.

Are you denying he made it about the poster, simple question that require simple answer. Yes or no?

Yes, it can. It rules out. If there is zero evidence I committed a murder, I didn’t commit a murder.

Take the high road.