A devastating question to the Left and the NeverTrumpers

I’m starting to think the fake news and Democrats are controlled by the Russians.

But if he did cure cancer, would you support him then?
Or even change your mind about him some what?

Or would you still despise him?
That’s my point. Is that Democrat Politicians and the Fake News Liberal Media
despise him so much, that they want their voters to feel the same way about
him. That no matter what he says or does positively for this country, that
their followers should still hate him with a passion.

He hasn’t taken one step closer to the kind of responsible, HONEST, articulate, humane President I hoped he would become, but didn’t really expect. And you want me to ponder him during cancer? It’s not gonna happen.

I have changed my mind on Republicans before, I voted Dole in 96, and turned around on Bush after his speech at the National Cathedral. It can happen. But not with Trump.

1 Like

…says the conservative who supports a man who promised him a wall paid for by mexico, elimination of not just the deficit, but the debt, 6% GDP, and a return of manufacturing jobs to the US.

I don’t need ANY intermediary news medium to tell me Trump is a desipicable human being.

I have eyes, ears, and working brain.

1 Like

I am not going to like or support a person simply based on their accomplishments. I will give him credit when he does something that benefits our country and citizens. But I will be critical of any President who does a poor job of representing our country. Or makes statements or does deeds where he becomes the President of the few and not the all.
So let me ask you the same question. If Obama cured cancer, would you give him credit?
I sure remember some of the posters here who would never, ever give Obama credit for anything. And some of them now are curious about why the anti-Trump sentiment.

I honestly do respect that fact that you have been objective in the past, but
it does suck that you’re not with Trump.

No matter how bad I dislike the oppositions points of views, I still try and hear them out
with at least some what of an open-minded point of view. No matter much I disagree
with them.

If Obama cured cancer would I give him credit? Of course I would, that’s just logic in general.

“I am not going to like or support a person simply based on their accomplishments. I will give him credit when he does something that benefits our country and citizens. But I will be critical of any President who does a poor job of representing our country. Or makes statements or does deeds where he becomes the President of the few and not the all.”

Ya just contradicted yourself in one writing. So, it’s ok that you won’t support Trump
on anything no matter what he does, but when some Republicans and Conservatives do the exact same thing it’s wrong? lol.

Liberal Logic 101 up above people. lmao.

The fact that some on the Left still want Trump impeached despite the fact there is no evidence against him proves my point.

PhillyGuy

Could you name the “adult” you have in mind? Or a few of them? And some attributes of adulthood that you believe are necessary in a POTUS?

This statement sounds like it’s from someone who didn’t read the Mueller Report.

1 Like

The report says no evidence of collusion. No evidence. That’s what’s important in the American system of justice. Some on the Left prefer the old Soviet style of justice where you could be thrown in jail based on no evidence.

PhillyGuy

Mueller wasn’t looking for collusion. Collusion has no legal standing. But it’s a nice phrase to get Trump’s followers to chase while ignoring the actual illegal and unethical things Trump and his team did.

Let’s now talk about obstruction. What did Mueller have to say about obstruction.

1 Like

Let me ask this simple question. How did the Mueller team know what Trump asked McGahn to do?

Seriously?

They used tarot cards.

30 hours is a lot of time.

Exactly. Mueller had unfettered access to McGahn. Not only did Trump waive Executive privilege, he also waived client attorney privilege.

Doesn’t sound to me like someone who was obstructing Mueller’s investigation.

McGann was White House counsel. He was not Trump’s private lawyer.

Client attorney privilege was still in play. But given you haven’t disputed my argument, I can only assume you agree that McGahn was interviewed with Trump’s blessing.