A Clear Demonstration that the Squad Does Not Control the Democratic Party

Popularity doesn’t always translate to political swing. If she’s smart she’ll let Pelosi tutor her.

I’m not worried about what bills she’s passed, we’re discussing influence. Has this been rectified and AOC has paid her dues?

The largest influence in Democratic politics in the past two weeks has been Jim Clyburn. If you think he is an old rich white dude I would suggest you need to visit an optometrist.

And, just in case you have not listen to read any news in the past four years, the Republican Party is entirely controlled by an old rich white dude.

In case you forgot, you’re going to vote for who the Democrat establishment tells you to, and that’s all there is to it. :wink:

:sheep:

4 Likes

You sound like an arrogant elitist talking down to people you disagree with. How do you presume to know what motivates other people?

Ooh, that sounds like bitterness over the choices the Democrat establishment has provided for you.

Quick! Say something about Trump and the GOP!

:rofl:

The good news is, by banding together to once again deny The Bern, the DNC has opened the Moral Authority Door for The Squad to take complete control.

Viva La Revolucion! Que Viva!

“Actions”…speak louder than words…and all we have to do is…observe. :sunglasses:

You are trying very hard to tell me what my comments mean and then putting words in my mouth.

Try to understand those who disagree with you; it will make you much more effective in the long run.

I have seen the poll data that show which Democratic candidate does best in the swing states that will decide the election. That leads to a practical assessment not an emotional one.

What have you observed that wasn’t fed to you by conservative talk radio? Be specific.

Its talking points. And its been repeated over and over.

Oh he of little faith…

Ironic. lol

1 Like

Where do you get your observations?

Scintillating logic

Specifically…I…don’t ever remember listening to conservative talk radio…in my entire life. :sunglasses:

Sure. :joy_cat:

I listen to and read a wide spectrum of content and opinions. My cultural heritage stresses the importance of understanding and being able to argue both sides of an argument. So as not to fall into the Sarah Palin trap of claiming I read “all of them”… on a given day I spend time on the New York Times website, the Fox News website, the Al Jazeera website. Whenever I am in my car in the afternoon I tune into Rush or Hannity when available.

That’s where I get my information. My observations I tend to generate myself.

You sure took the long way home my friend. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Sure you do. You’re different. Superior.