A civil defendant showed some spine and stood up to a serial ADA civil lawsuit filer and put a stop to the dirt bag

Seems like he somehow got it back but disciplinary sanctions are pending.

One more thing- as someone who suffers from some disabilities that require accommodation, I don’t appreciate this Strojnik guy using us to get rich. I feel like he’s making disabled people such as myself into pawns for his own financial gain- in short, exploiting us. It’s sickening.

1 Like

“I’m surprised he has any luck at all finding an attorney willing to handle this nonsense.”

Off topic I suspect an acquaintance of mine was not just a victim of a bad divorce, but a bit of a problem herself.

For instance, her ex “worked an MIT, but wasn’t one of the intellectuals.” IIRC this guy was more of an artistic type, but hey, MIT is a reputable employer.

If he attended parent/teacher conferences, he was disruptive of his kids’ education. I’m sure he would have caught hell as disinterested if he didn’t.

However, I realized he was probably more problematic than she when she revealed to me that not one, not two, but THREE of his attorneys he used in family court discharged him as a client.

THREE attorneys don’t want someone’s money?! That’s pretty bad.

I’m sure the persistent plaintiff in this story will eventually run out of luck finding representation.

1 Like

As an attorney on this forum once put it, he has a fool for an attorney and a client.

1 Like