A bunch of videos of resistors

My point is it isn’t racism.

You aren’t going to like the conviction rates. Go ahead and post them.

As a percentage of what?

All family structures have been changing over the decades. But yes, the black family structure was changing much faster than any other races during the 70s and 80s.

Of the black population

Destroyed* faster, hence the abnormally high crime rate.

On a side note, more black babies are being murdered in the womb than are born in some places. Couple that with immigrants being the new golden calf of votes, and things aren’t looking too good for black folks. Y’all are being left behind.

That’s absurd. Is it proportional to the murders committed?

Are black meth dealers arrested in proportion to the percentage of the black population?

They are only 6% of the population so only 6% of murderers in prison should be black?

Not according to the NPR piece.

I just love these race baiting threads early in the morning…

And there’s your second problem: adjusting the dosage on the fly. What might knock out a 250 lbs. person might be a fatal dose to a 150 lbs. person.

You don’t need to tranquilize a 150 lber. Taser should work there.

Bigger problem would be cross reaction with someone already on a narcotic…might stop the heart near instantly…same potential result as a firearm.

Would be impressive if a research university could find something that would be safe enough to possibly work. Might even try it on some riot inclined test subjects.

According to you.

Except if you tranq some chooch and an underlying medical condition causes their heart to stop or they stroke out, you’re back to “unnecessary deadly force” again.

Just some names I’ll throw out.

Zachary Hammond

Daniel Harris

Ariel Roman

1 Like

And of course Daniel Shaver.

This video is far worst then George Floyd.

1 Like

They are realizing Trump may win. If they come to believe that he probably will win you’re going to have to scrape them off the ceiling.

Are you going to believe your eyes or CNN…

1 Like

No it doesn’t.

How can it not?

9-19…