"A bunch of Black men have been attacking Asians."

There is plenty of media coverage of white people committing hate crimes. Just not all of it is national news.

Not every crime is national news.

Your point?

Are you suggesting that news of black thuggary should be kept local?

1 Like

Not every crime makes national news. Even the white ones.

It was the National Media who made battery crimes against Asians National news.

But it appears that the narrative is not playing out as they expected.

3 Likes

That explains why you are having so much trouble finding examples if white thuggery to post … Media cover up.

1 Like

Yes, critics should be able to post examples of a similar attacks on Asians from white males that did not get national media coverage.

1 Like

It’s the 21st century… didn’t you recently say that? People travel. Such news is valuable to people who travel.

Why do you want to hide it?

1 Like

What was expected?

I’m just not looking. :wink:

How about an entire study?

Do you think all of those crimes were reported by national news?

Or another study…

90% of crimes committed by white people? Thugs :wink:

…about all of the violence against Asians in Democrat run cities. Did you look at your list? Thanks for posting. Libs should be ashamed! :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Those reports are not all about beating some elderly Asian to a pulp or stealing an Asian woman’s money. They are about imagery, supposedly discriminating statements, etc .

Deception.

Who is beating up Asians, knocking them down and stealing their belongings? Thugs :wink:

Try again. Your attempt to reference a study to support your claim failed.

1 Like

You hoping nobody would bother to open them?

3 Likes

Uhh so what? A hate crime is a hate crime. All of it is bad right?

White people… mostly.

I’ll await your study.

No I was hoping you all would open and read them. Seems like I almost got my wish :rofl:

Don’t white people live in “democrat run cities”? These hate crimes happen where Asians live, which is overwhelmingly in/near cities.

I did, they’re garbage and don’t support your claim at all.

You know full well there has been a change and we aren’t discussing hurt feelings.

White liberals called Democrats. You know, the list of people Brandon attempted to compare and every evil person he listed…was a Democrat and everyone who was the opposite, was an R. You have the Jefferson Davises of the world and then there’s the Abraham Lincolns. Honest Abes don’t do things like that. You should examine what you post, especially when it goes against what you’re trying to sell here in Hannity Land. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

The first study was only used to show the amount of reported Asian hate crimes to show that not every single one is reported by national media.

The second study was used to show the types of hate crimes and who is perpetuating them.

If you have another study that has more up to date information, please share it. Or perhaps you can take the references in each study and discredit them?

Until then

You can continue to act on your fee fees. I’ll choose the studies.

Thanks

1 Like

How do you know their political affiliation from the studies I linked?

Fee fees?

What would that be?