A 50 million dollar homeless plan proposed by Republicans in WA

Less fire hazard with concrete printing, too.

1 Like

Appropriate professionals can pay down their college debt by volunteering…

1 Like

But if concrete printed houses become a thing I wonder what will happen to home prices? They are even coming up with more eco friendly material in place of concrete.

1 Like

They are drawn to the urban landscape like bugs to a light.

They will panhandle traffic and events and enjoy being in the energy of the city while eschewing having a home or responsibilities.

Cities must make zones available and appealing or the homeless will make them.

That’s why I suggested arts and crafts for them, even easier then panhandling. You can see it.

Hi Dave, glad you came by, oh that, picked it up at the homeless art center, only set me back 600 bucks.

looking at stick figure done in charcoal

All of the above.

My only point is that they won’t be removed from the city so the city must be creative in making a viable option.

Give them a theater as well, plenty of homeless musicians and want to be actors.

1 Like

I watched a demo of a 3-d house being built last year. It was pretty impressive.

Because they are inexpensive compared to traditional building, it really would be a good idea to use these for the homeless community. Seriously, the risk of a fire spreading from one home to another or several would be drastically reduced.

The wear and tear would also be pretty minimal.

Have to get it by the section eight landlord lobby.

If you’ve ever walked the streets of old downtown Nashville, the evidence of this truth is everywhere and they are superb musicians.

California is building smaller ones

2 Likes

I know, I take my guitar and play with them sometimes. Played with some in Scottsdale last winter.

Those are craptastic for 55k. Sheds with a window air conditioner

You could get one of these for that

And do even better if they were printed.

It is a hell of a lot better than a cardboard box or tent on the sidewalk

Look at this printed home, less then 6k in materials.

If veterans are given priority to homes built with public funding I’m all for it. The politics only matter to the scum sucking politicians looking to elevate themselves.
If these efforts put the illegal horde of invaders a priority?

True, I refuse to pay for them to be given to illegals as well.

The only Public funds appropriated for the illegal hordes should be for bus rides back to the southern border in my opinion.

Exactly. This sounds like a financial windfall for some kind of construction cronies in WA.