91% of Trump coverage by MSM is negative

Sounds accurate considering 91% of what he does is negative.

Did you catch our host’s opening monologue last night? He was talking about Trump, Iran, and Obama. It was borderline insane. And pretty dangerous. It boggles my mind sometimes the things talking heads say.

1 Like

I can’t watch political opinion guys.

Well for one…

… The fact that he has only 621 days left in office. That’s pretty positive.

.>>>>

2 Likes

1/3 of those will be on the golf course.

Only 91% Of course, there’s Fox News with the other 9% I guess. Still, 91% seems low

We should be so lucky.