84 days of withhold aid drama

“I can only concentrate on one thing at a time”.

This is one of your best dodges yet…:sunglasses:

5 Likes

Congrats AMERICA!

But in reality that’s not what he is saying or doing

You stole my asterisk idea, jerk*

*i kid about the jerk :wink:

2 Likes

I hate to be the one to break it to you libs, but nobody cares if it was 84 days or 840. In fact, nobody gives a tinker’s damn about Ukraine * at all.

2 Likes

Well that’s not true…quite a few do…you know the actual ones who believe in laws.

1 Like

No seriously, nobody cares.

1 Like

Okie dokie…

Oh great, a completely biased Trump hating opinion piece twisting all the facts to the most negative conclusion possible.

Damn, we haven’t seen that before have we?

2 Likes

Already addressed in the op…thanks for catching up!

I must have missed this in the OP, can you quote it so we can see the two side by side?

a completely biased Trump hating opinion piece twisting all the facts to the most negative conclusion possible

That’s not factual so why would I?

You claimed it was addressed in the OP so you should be able to show it.

We’ll wait.

Sooo The NY Times, which right up there with CNN and MessNbc has been consistently wrong and consistently anti Trump since Election Day publishes an op ed and after 3 years of this publication crying wolf I m supposed to take it seriously…

Trump and Zelensky both indicated no pressure. Trump didn’t say “do me a favor”…Ukraine got all the aid…lethal aid like Javelin Missiles which they didn’t get from Obama…nothing Trump allegedly demanded actually happened and Ukraine got all the aid. Trump is the leader on foreign policy folks, not all the advisors and Ambassadors and people listening to third hand phone calls…if he feels it’s in America’s best interests to make sure the new leader of a famously corrupt country is on the up and up before sending him our tax dollars good for him.

For three years the political left has been whining about what he might have said or thought ignoring what he actually has done. I wish we had a total on how many times he was going to fire Mueller for example, yet Mueller finished his work…Zelensky got his aid…

If we re now going to criminalize not just differences of opinion and style but discussion and debate among our leaders who may have differences of opinion with their advisors this country will never get anything done.

Sorry you folks have cried wolf too many times…

6 Likes

Some key points that keep being buried. It was zeleski who brought up the subject and Trump that introduced working with Barr to the conversation.

Quid Pro Joe Hearts the NYT.

Do you think Americans like their retirement investments or Ukrainian aid better… Especially knowing Trump was more generous than Obama admin.

Trump was impeached.

How many other Presidents were impeached by only one political side? When you answer it, maybe you’ll understand you’ve been used by that same one side. I recommend more balance in your life. :sunglasses:

When my kids are learning about Presidents in a couple years, the teacher will state that 3 Presidents were impeached, Andrew Johnson, Bill Clinton, and Donald Trump. Them are facts.

No one will discuss that Ken Starr did a 5 year investigation into everything Clinton before Clinton’s affair and subsequent lying before grand jury.

No one will discuss that Republicans didn’t take impeachment inquiry seriously and that Idiots Nunes and McCarthy were paid by Parnas to peddle debunked conspiracies.

1 Like

Make sure the teacher tells them about Trump getting reelected.