79 year old woman going to jail...her crime

I assume he put this in politics because democrats are running that city… So Dems made law… Old cat lady broke law… Cat lady goes to jail… Democrats are bad… Lolol

3 Likes

Take this hot mess to the forum that shall not be named …lol

Is agree jail is wrong, but your proclamation of “who was she hurting” is hopelessly naive.

1 Like

Is it not about politics? How petty our laws whether it is local. state or federal have become to put this woman in jail for being compassionate.

Tell me about rat infestation in Baltimore… oh wait, animal infestations only matter when?

2 Likes

Why? Does this discussion make you uncomfortable?

She didn’t go to jail. Her 10-day jail sentence was suspended.

1 Like

Why lolol?

Brian Setzer is smiling…

1 Like

OK…so why have laws in the first place?

Moral of the story don’t break the law

1 Like

I don’t do philosophy.

She didn’t go to jail. Your discussion title indicates that you thought she did.

1 Like

We can feed, house, provide healthcare for illegal immigrants but don’t you dare feed a stray cat.

BUT FEEDING STRAY CATS HURTS THEM. Absolutely. I’ve seen dozens of horrific cases of diseased and malnourished packs of stray cats as a result of people leaving out food for them. This is because feeding causes a bunch of cats to get together, and dependent on human feeding, and they breed like crazy, and then you’ve got a lot of cats in one small area, they fight, they spread disease between each other, and the population grows too large to feed, and heaven help them when the overwhelmed human stops feeding them, they all starve even worse. It seems like every person who gets involved in heavy stray cat feeding regrets it - at least, I see the worst of it all the time.

2 Likes

Stay on topic… Your topic… She broke the law

2 Likes

Laws against creating infestations of feral animals? Is that a serious question?

3 Likes

Well since you don’t do philosophy you and I won’t have much in common then.

I want to hear from rest of lib members of this forum…I want to see what they got to say about this injustice.

Conan the philosopher. I look forward to your musings.

3 Likes

So breaking the law is injustice now?