$700,000 fine for Not Getting Vaccine in Democrat Budget Reconciliation Bill

Deflecting from what? We already knew there would be fines for not following OSHA rules. You can still opt for the weekly test. I think they should add a third option for getting an antibody test.

Yep.

Attack the magnets. The rest will take care if itself really.

Yeah they don’t even ask the illegals coming across the border to vaccinate apparently.

Spin Psaki admitted it.

3 Likes

This brings us a Giant step closer to being Venezuela. The libs apparently aren’t going to care until it is too late. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

What’s the OSHA fine for wilful disregard leading to a fatality?

NO you just throw it out there and see if the cat laps it up.

Thanks for playing. Have a nice day…

1 Like

Nowhere near the fine for this…

1 Like

Just nitpicking here, but in the state of NJ you can collect unemployment if you’re fired for refusing to show proof of vaccination.

That part is good, but to take away someone’s job is plain wrong for not being vaxxed without any consideration for having antibodies. It is NOT following the science.

2 Likes

Here’s the thing. Your employer is not required to follow the science. They can require just about anything as a condition of employment. Whether what your employer does is right or wrong is irrelevant. How you can respond is what’s important. I never expected my employer to kiss my ass. Learn what you can and cannot do and fight it based on that, not on whether it’s mean or not.

Every at will state has up to 3 exceptions. Learn them. One of them is the implied contract exception. It’s not my fault no one is challenging them with it if and when they get fired for not showing proof of vaccination. If a state has that exception you should win a legal case if you’re fired for not showing proof of vaccination.

Here’s the thing…if the GOP want playing it’s usual stupid games, this type of stupid game wouldn’t happen.