$700,000 fine for Not Getting Vaccine in Democrat Budget Reconciliation Bill

That’s right, a $700,000.00 FINE for companies who allow unvaccinated people to work for them.

Unbelievable!

So, Vax or Bankruptcy. Vax or lose your job & no unemployment. Vax or starve, lose your home, & live under a bridge.

No matter if you recovered from covid & DO NOT NEED IT. No matter if you have a religious reason. No matter if you want to have the freedom to choose, well…it’s ok if it’s abortion, otherwise, it’s NOT your body your choice!

Link? Thanks.

1 Like

This?

" Buried on page 168 of the House Democrats’ 2,465-page mega bill is a tenfold increase in fines for employers that “willfully,” “repeatedly,” or even seriously violate a section of labor law that deals with hazards, death, or serious physical harm to their employees.

The increased fines on employers could run as high as $70,000 for serious infractions, and $700,000 for willful or repeated violations—almost three-quarters of a million dollars for each fine. If enacted into law, vax enforcement could bankrupt non-compliant companies even more quickly than the $14,000 OSHA fine anticipated under Biden’s announced mandate."

1 Like

Once again a line item put into a bill that will probably get ousted when it goes to committee. This happens all the time by both sides. Why is the OP getting his panties in a wad over this?

Have to feed the outrage furnace.

I don’t do links. Thanks for asking, have a nice day…

Yeah…BUT, a DEMOCRAT put it in there. Just shows how they think. Authoritarians. Dismiss it like that if you like, your party does this crap a lot.

There should be no fine or mandate. NONE.

You don’t know if it will stay or not.

3 Likes

Oh please don’t get me started. It would be much too easy to provide a list of the sky high $ pork that Republicans put into bills when they are in power. And you might want to check out your sources because from what I can see your $750K number that you put in the thread title is not correct.

Pork I don’t like from either party.

Apples to oranges, & deflection.

HUGE difference in a porky bill & an authoritarian bill. HUGE.

2 Likes

Because they show you exaggerated the fine?

Legislators are sneaky untrustworthy vile operators.

1 Like

Too bad they aren’t as serious about illegal employees. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

From your own link: “The increased fines on employers could run as high as $70,000 for serious infractions, and $700,000 for willful or repeated violations—almost three-quarters of a million dollars for each fine.”

Good point!

Thats a really good incentive.

Allan

Right, you exaggerated by saying $750,000 and leaving out the part that the $700,000 fine was for willful or repeated violations.

I didn’t leave anything out. Nice try!

Thank you for proving the whole point of the OP.

DEMOCRATS really are authoritarian at heart.

You edited it to be $700,000. My work here is done.

Yeah, I did. I corrected the HUGE mistake of writing 750,000 fine to $700,000. Pfffffffffffffffffft!

Yes your work is done, in fact, it is irrelevant. You are just using the tactic of deflection from the actual issue. Bye!