680 lawbreakers arrested and hopefully will be sent home .

News stories like this need to be once a week. They need to be hitting employers that employee a lot of illegals immigrants. Then almost daily they need to hit smaller places and plaster it all over the news. Get every person in this country that is here illegally, and working illegally wondering if today’s the day their place of employment gets a visit.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) said Wednesday that its officers had raided seven food processing plants in Mississippi and detained approximately 680 “removable aliens” in what a federal prosecutor described as “the largest single-state immigration enforcement operation in our nation’s history.”

Nearly 600 ICE agents swarmed the plants in Bay Springs, Carthage, Canton, Morton, Pelahatchie and Sebastapol, surrounding the perimeters to keep workers from fleeing.

They are in the country illegally. Broken law #1
They are working in the country illegally through either forged documents or stolen ID’s. Broken law #2

All the unlawfully present foreign nationals arrested Wednesday are being interviewed by ICE staff to record any potential mitigating humanitarian situations," ICE said in a statement. “Based on these interviews, and consideration of their criminality and prior immigration history, ICE is determining on a case-by-case basis based on the totality of the circumstances which individuals will be detained and which persons may be released from custody at present.”

There should be NO mitigating humanitarian situations for these people who don’t care about following the law. They should ALL be held until a hearing. Upon conviction, loaded onto busses and or planes and returned home.

Yes I’m a cold hearted bastard.

And if anyone in HR at these companies contributed or helped the illegals gain employment, they should be charged under federal law and spend time in the slammer.

3 Likes

I’m am sure there will long lines of people waiting to fill those meat processing jobs that so many people dream of.

2 Likes

US companies lured them here, used them and now they are being sent back. Punished for being exploited.

2 Likes

How did the companies “lure” them here?

Please give me specific examples and back it with links please.

is the company going to be fined?

By offering jobs Americans do not want to do.

If the past is any indication no or a significatly small fine.

And that only if they find that the company knowing hired, or helped the illegals gain employment.

That’s not luring people. Your blowing smoke.

I did not say it was intentional, it’s simply the reality.

That’s kind of a racist thing to say, that we need to bring in a group of people to do jobs we’re to good to do. Serfs

1 Like

Anything happen to the corporations/companies that hired these illegal immigrants?

The hammer should come down on the employers – if the employers knew the workers were illegal.

The workers could have had forged papers. Employers can’t be expected to combat that.

1 Like

There should be

No one brings them in, they simply fill a supply we don’t have.

Of course the employers knew they were illegal. :rofl:

I’m hoping there will be. The case with little america/grand america in Salt Lake a couple years back, the fine came several months after the arrests. But in that case it probably wasn’t even a day’s profit for the hotels.

Easy to verify.

I hear this all the time we need people to do the jobs Americans are unwilling to do, it sounds demeaning. Who’s going to make our pies, walk our dogs, and cut my lawn?

1 Like

They’re going to hire their replacements (also illegals) in no time.

Notice the pattern here?

We’ll wake up tomorrow morning and all those companies will still be offering those low paying jobs that will be filled by illegals.

And once they can’t find those employees they will lobby the government to loosen the restrictions to allow those low paying jobs to be filled.