600 bucks Seriously?

Well you see, it’s really her fault because the Republicans wouldn’t agree to more. Because reasons and stuff. It’s ok to spend like drunken sailors when we’re handing out taxpayer funds to the wealthy, but helping people who actually need it?

2 Likes

Which takes us right back to my original post.

600.00 isn’t going to do much, this was just them rushing to do something before the end of the year justifying their own paychecks.

And they’ll do it again when September rolls around next year. Wait and see.

Maybe the trick is to vote for the side that takes less in the first place instead of crying about not getting it back.

2 Likes

Doubtful since the covid crises should long be over by then.

Still should have been a loan. Sorry, not sorry.

3 Likes

Because we have yet to lose our sanity?

Actually, its not your damn money. They haven’t even printed it yet. :wink:

1 Like

As is anyone who thinks that giving the people money that does not exist is a good idea.

2 Likes

Gotta love the rote lib response to spending. :wink:

1 Like

Don’t worry, you wont live long enough to pay it back. :wink:

And neither will your Grandchildren. :neutral_face:

After our measly taxes, the Federal Reserve.

Certainly not you. Not with $4 trillion (if this thing passes) deficit spending anyway.

1 Like

$600 that the government does not have to give you. But hey, since they don’t have the money, they ought to give me more, right? What’s another trillion when we’re already $30 trillion in debt?

1 Like

No, because tax cuts are very good for the economy. We live on what the economy produces, not on government largeness.

4 Likes

They always seem to find money to spend on foreign ventures or giving themselves pay raises. Funny how that works.

Do you see me defending politicians here?

$250 million to Palestinians?

It’s funny. Trump demanded that they give us 1200 per person. Moscow Mitch just drove the bus over him. Great job Senate Republicans.

1 Like

$10M to Pakistan for “gender programs”?