6.6 Million in US over 112

Then why don’t you bring us up to date Allen?

No change is the past 6 years. Old news.

Nothing has changed.

Allan

Then the old news is pertinent, isn’t it.

1 Like

Doesn’t change the fact that it’s old news.

I do believe we had a thread on it back in the day.

Allan

You pick the silliest things to focus on. :smirk:

Here is what the auditors proposed in 2015

And the ss repsonse.

“Auditors proposed that the Social Security Administration take action to correct its death records, but the agency disagreed, saying it doesn’t want to divert resources away from efforts to improve payment accuracy with benefits.

“The recommendations would create a significant manual and labor-intensive workload and provide no benefit to the administration of our programs,” Social Security management said in a response to the review.”

Allan

The fact that nothing has changed in 6 years to such an egregious condition is news in itself.

Except to libs, perhaps.

2 Likes

Promises not kept?

I call it double newsworthy.

Missed a chance to blame Trump too.

Too many crises…they are slippin.

Would you accept this response if it was said something to the effect of
“Auditors proposed that the School Administration take action to correct its policies in dealing with Transgender Students, but the School Administration disagreed, saying it doesn’t want to divert resources away from efforts to improve education for all.

“The recommendations would create a significant manual and labor-intensive workload and provide no educational benefit to the administration of our programs,” School management said in a response to the review.”

Would you be OK with that response?

Why should we be OK with the SSCA response?

Thanks for answering my question.

:rofl: :rofl:

:+1:

2 Likes

Did they all vote for Trump?

and that’s only the ones over 112. How many are there from 90 to 111?
… Why do I think these are clustered in dem states and Cities?

1 Like

Did you know someone was still collecting Civil War pension less than a year ago ?

I think a lot of people in this thread might be confused as to what this all actually means.

Was reading something about silent film star Rudolph Valentino. I was amazed to do some digging and find this:

His wife, who collapsed and passed suddenly at 40, had been a writer friend of Valentino. Not sure if Mr. Balboni remained in the U S or returned to his native Italy, but unless there’s some inadequate record keeping, he’s 127.

Their better quality of life allows them to live longer.

There ya go. Everyone here is confused except me and thee … and I’m not too sure about you. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Yeah, I’m sure that’s what it is. :smirk: