52% Approval rating

Ha! It would not surprise me at all if that’s what someone in the White House tells him.

Down to 47% on Ras today. Oh noes!

This thread is about Rasmussen.

You mean the poll that has him at 45% today?

I actually believed they had him at 45% going back to last week.

But it’s definitely fake until it gets back to about 50

you’re correct. 45% Friday and Today.

Nothing because they compensate for it like this

from Methodology - Rasmussen Reports®

To reach those who have abandoned traditional landline telephones, Rasmussen Reports uses an online survey tool to interview randomly selected participants from a demographically diverse panel.

After the surveys are completed, the raw data is processed through a weighting program to ensure that the sample reflects the overall population in terms of age, race, gender, political party, and other factors. The processing step is required because different segments of the population answer the phone in different ways. For example, women answer the phone more than men, older people are home more and answer more than younger people, and rural residents typically answer the phone more frequently than urban residents.

Approval rising…

" Fifty-eight percent of respondents approve of President Donald Trump’s job on the economy, according to a Georgetown University poll released Wednesday.

That number is slightly higher than the president’s overall approval rating of 55%. And 38% disapprove of the job Trump is doing with respect to the economy. Also, 57% approve of the job Trump is doing on jobs, one of Trump’s key campaign issues."

https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/10/58-percent-approve-trump-jobs/

2 Likes

If it was 2%, I wonder who would have posted it.

Between you two I mean.

1 Like

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

Nope, another outlier.

His average approval rating is 43%.

I bet they averaged in old polls before the conclusion was no collusion…

I bet you’re right. The real polls have him at 75% approval.

43%? That’s astounding!

1 Like

Did you look at the polls or is this another interpretation based on feels?

The Realclearpolitics average is between 43% to 44%. Nice try. Outliners don’t count.

Historically, an approval rating in the high 40s or better is needed for an incumbent president to win re-election. I guess we’ll see where he is a year from now.

We will see what happens in November.

Unlike other Presidents, Trump approval/disapproval ratings have been relatively stable. On the approval side, he’s veered anywhere between 38% to 45%, and his disapproval side has veered anywhere in the 50-55% range.

He was able to win the electoral college by a somewhat comfortable margin because his opponent also had high negatives. If the Democrats put forth a candidate, people actually like, then Trump’s 2020 bid is going to be problematic.

Losing the house was a big negative for Trump’s 20-20 chances.

And you’re 100% correct that his approval ratings or lack of, is a big problem for him. If he were to win re-election, it would be a historic first.

Cling to a poll. but when it tanked, says polls don’t matter/call it fake, but then find another poll that makes Trump look good. Rinse repeat.

Weird. I wonder how much someone like that gets paid.

Then you’d lose.

All you have to do is click the link and it shows the dates of the polls in their average.

No need to put on this act for us. We all know better.

I agree 43% is actually very good.

All the media and D wolf crying has been played out.

:wolf: