52% Approval rating

Would it really drop much lower? At 37% we have to be reaching the percentage of Americans who are suffering from Stage 4 5th Avenue Syndrome. Nothing will persuade them Donald is unfit to lead.

5 Likes

That could be - we really don’t know precisely how large that group is.

Liked for “Stage 4 5th Avenue Syndrome.”

That’s a keeper.

1 Like

Not just a spazzy troll but also going senile.

https://twitter.com/funder/status/1120384958869188609?s=21

Lol. I’m sure the kids were really wondering about that.

The bunny looks like it just read the Mueller report and Melania has that “I’m ■■■■■■■ look.

Is that Mick Mulvaney on the right? It kinda looks like him.

Hmmm. I have no comment I can make on Melania that won’t end up badly. They should have gotten Spicer to re-play the bunny. Not like too much of the report would be news to him.

You can argue who is right and who is wrong until you are blue in the face but the American people are simply sick of him.

1 Like

Once you get an answer from every single American voter, post your results. Until then it’s just words.

Won’t even need to double flush him, one will do. No one wants this clown show to continue, regardless of anything you think matters.

Kids went “Why is the large pumpkin here? Its Easter, not Halloween. And why is he talking about rebuilding our military? Did it fall down?”

5 Likes

:joy: :rofl:

That man is a ■■■■■■■ fool.

1 Like

Not the one’s who are truly sick in the head.

There was a real blue wave during the 2018 midterm elections. The Democrats gained as many as 40 House seats, Wisconsin’s GOP Governor lost his reelection bid, and Arizona ended up electing their first Democratic Senator since 1988.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newyorker.com/news/our-columnists/kyrsten-sinemas-victory-in-arizona-may-be-the-democrats-biggest-win-of-the-trump-era/amp

1 Like

The most recent Fox News Poll has Trump’s approval at 45% with his diapproval at 51%.

Red Wave!

Down to 43.1 at RCP (even Rasmussen has his favorable & unfavorable tied at 49), and 41.2 at 538.

Womp, womp.

1 Like