52% Approval rating

They pay people to hose out the drunk tank, too. It’s not always about how good you are; sometimes it’s about what you’re willing to do for money.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Does pretending what my motivations are make dems feel better? It’s a lot like collusion delusion, wouldn’t you say?

1 Like

55% was actually his disapproval, not his approval in that poll. LOL!

3 Likes

Oh well… He still has a good approval rating. And even better at Ras.

Oh, we’re back to Ras? That’s weird. You called them a fake poll back during the campaign when they showed Hillary winning. And you weren’t too keen on talking about them here when they go below 50.

We get it.

1 Like

Just to be clear, 43% is now good polling for the president? And have you noticed that Rasmussen(worst poll out there) has him down to 51% and just a one point approval rating and will be negative tomorrow? And they’re the weird outlier.

Colin Kaepernick gets paid too. So does AOC.

I never tried to guess a leftist motivation just t make myself feel better. It’s odd! It’s a lot like believing Trump got elected because of Russians.

I don’t know what to say to that. I hope it made you feel better though.

Wherein the Director of the polling firm that Fat Donald misquotes corrects the record:

https://twitter.com/MoElleithee/status/1116309933090164736

1 Like

Still a good poll for Trump.

Sure, if by good you mean a total ass-kicking, to the point that Fat Donald’s dentures were knocked down his throat.

He’s more popular than any democrat, so…

How?
10 characters

Link? It’s odd, because in head to head matchups against Biden, Biden is kicking his ass:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_biden-6247.html

1 Like

It is odd.

You tried to justify why all the Mueller avitars disappeared. Even after it was told that the reasons you provided were incorrect.

Be sure to correct the information in the OP. No one wants misleading information aka #fakenews

Where’s his approval rating?.. Especially after the sniffer news? I don’t think they’ve take one one since dec…

Monmouh
March 11, 2019

.^^^^

That doesn’t answer my question.