50 Christians killed in Nigeria attack

Why is it when Muslims are shot and killed by some piece of garbage, it never fails someone feels the need to “counteract” with a thread on Christians being killed?

2 Likes

Its pretty brutal in Africa.

1 Like

Its a not so subtle attempt to justify killing Muslims cause…reasons.

We dont pay a lot of attention to whats going on in most parts of Africa because there isnt much money to be made there

Give me a break.

If a Muslim had waltzed into a church in Christchurch, NZ and live streamed the mass execution of 50 men, women, and children at close range, do you honestly think it would have garnered less media attention? Seriously?

Can we at least try to compare apples to apples?

2 Likes

Who cares about ■■■■■■■■ countries?

No Irish?

Whites Only?

1 Like

If you noticed the first few follow ups to the OP, you’ll see the Nigeria situation has been covered by CNN for nearly a decade at least. So far, we’ve had about 24 hours of the NZ shooting story.

In 8 years, if the NZ shooting is still receiving coverage, get back to us and let us know.

Must be one of those retarded knee-jerk things, like when a Christian says something critical about Islam and all the libs pile on about how awful the icky Christians are compared to the warm and cuddly Islamists.

I think Zander was correct here:

I had a nice reply, but now it’s awaiting mod approval. Oh well. lol

This happens in every thread like this.

“Yes they covered it. Look here is an article about it…”

The question was not about ANY coverage. I’d wager that you could find a CNN link about nearly any news item, no matter how minor. The question was about SIMILAR coverage. Wall-to-wall coverage. Above-the-fold front-page coverage. Featured headline on news site coverage.

Know what? I didn’t know about the 50 that were killed in Nigeria this week until I read this thread. I’ll bet you didn’t know it either. But anyone who opens a couple of web pages knows about New Zealand. Anyone.

It’s more than just “degree”. It’s magnitude.

And you know it.

The news told everyone how to think again on an otherwise pleasant day in the Western Hemisphere, and here we are again.

It’s not BS at all. It’s a major part of the tenor of this board.

And you’re part of it.

Because the duplicity of the media needs to be pointed out.

And it does.

Why do leftists try to dismiss that duplicity?

And that’s just an ■■■■■■■ TDS-dripping statement.

Or, maybe we’re comparing apples to oranges? See my subsequent post.

And yet you just said:

I’m assuming you dont watch the “leftist” media, so apparently whatever media you subscribe to doesnt give “wall to wall” coverage either.

Which makes it pretty transparent that this is more about an attack on left media, in a strange attempt to one up the attacks in NZ

4 Likes

Duplicity in what?