5% Quarter Growth Released - MAGA!

Actually i remember most here expecting 2nd quarter to be better than 1st.

Some came grudgingly around at the end when they almost had to.

Why not for real GDP on an annual basis?

I work with a guy who does this.

Obama never had more than 3% GDP growth.

Well, then neither has Trump.

Yuh huh!

Oh, you mean quarters? Then GDP went over 3% 8 quarters under Obama.

Nuh uh!

2018 should come in around 2.5-2.7%.

I predict the average annual GDP under Trump will be from 3 to 4 percent. Much higher than Obummer.

Average over the 8 years under Trump.

Bold prediction. Annual gdp averages dont work exactly like normal averages, but we’d need about a 4 percent tomorrow to get to three on the year. And two more 4.4 quarters this year just to get to 3 so far under Trumps first term considering year one was just 2.3. Thats not going to happen. And the eventual recession(we’re long overdue) is going to make it rougher down the road.

Eight quarters out of eight years. Worst recovery in US history.

Worst recovery based on what metric? And I know you hate hyperbole, so you have the economic metrics for all of US history showing that to be factually accurate. You didnt say that based on the claim of worst economic recovery since the Great Depression right? You can back up the claim of “US History” right?

Growth in GDP.

And Obama’s was the worst growth in US history?

“Recovery”.

Yeah. You claimed worst recovery in US history. I assumed you can back that up.

You can start here.

So you can’t give any evidence that Obama’s recovery was the worst in US history. Because what you posted was an opinion piece from 2012 that only references data from the Depression. Where is the other data that you have to justify your claim. You hate hyperbole so you must have it.

That’s what the Iranians said.

We can move on to the fact Obama is the only president in US history to have never had a year of 3% growth in GDP if you really want to go all the way back to the founding era.

By move on, you are saying you were wrong and using hyperbole?

No, I can do this all night.

I’m not however inclined to play fetch for you all night so if you can show a worse recovery in the nations history do so.

William Henry Harrison never had a year of 3% growth in GDP while in office.

So you have no evidence to support your claim. That the Obama recovery was the worst in US history. And since you can’t you want me to disprove your claim. I should be used to this by now. This will go in the same folder as “The Great Pillow Tag” debate. And the lesser known “bases in Yemen” discussion.