400 Million .to Hillary....untaxed..Bill Browder

Yeah, that made me do a spit take. Which is good: my tea was laced with polonium.

1 Like

Not a grain of sense in the raging leftists.

Raging crazy against the rising of the light like vampires exposed to the dawn.

Thank God I’m not named Gary.

Is that name really that popular in Russia? Big hullabaloo if you ask me.

To Putin be the glory, amen.

Are you about to throw cats at us?

2 Likes

This has potential to be the best thread in a while.

Yeah I never got their problem with people named Gary.

Twisting, raging, lying, baby eaters

Get it right. There’s no other God besides The Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit.
And Vladimir Putin is his prophet.

I remember her trying to be apolitical in the last forum.

A couple of years ago, I said on this forum (to some ostensibly “reasonable” conservative) that the GOP was no longer his party, it was avergbear’s.

I was wrong. It’s not avergbear’s; it’s not even Conan’s, really.

The GOP is now the party of rp5x5 and call me Ishmael. It’s a party from nowhere.

8 Likes

I’m game for a civil discussion of the merits of your claim… Now, the question I asked earlier but went unanswered… Where to suppose $400 million was deposited?

Rational conservatives should break off and form their own party. Who cares if it splits the ticket? Do you really want to be associated with the type of people you describe?

I am apolitical. This isn’t politics, this is crime fighting

10 lbs of crazy in a 5lb sack.

Where is the $400 million?

One eyed one horned flying purple people eater?

So now you’re batman.

2 Likes

You don’t understand because you’ve been awaked from your ancient slumber, your eyes bleeding from the sun reflecting off of Trump’s golden hair and god-like negotiating skills. Your stomach empty - raw and gurgling for the blood of true patriots. As you claw from your tomb of ignorance we see you, lib. We see you and your hate and your lies. DEAD BY DAWN LIB

1 Like

The Tick. :ant: