40 people killed at Mosque shooting in New Zealand

He gets the benefit of any doubt.

He wrote it with a pen.

Sorry man, no.

Ha ha, not even close. You have to know that, right?

Ah well that ain’t so bad

There appears to be some consternation that NZ won’t be strengthening their gun laws. I want to re-assure those posters that NZ will be legislating for such reforms very soon. Hopefully, Australia will also go down that route as well.

One mention in a 70 page document. Obviously Trump was his motivation. :roll_eyes:

Australia already has. You made hundreds of post bragging about it.

Samm I am justly proud of our reforms. The word you missed in my post is strengthening our laws.

No I didn’t.

I was giving you what appears to be undeserved credit.

No you weren’t.

Amazin! Trump wasnt his only motivation.

That was afterwards.

Did not testify at his trial that he was convicted at and sentenced to life imprisonment.

Read the link I sent.

Jeez…

Allan

Perhaps a linky?

List the “ton more” we are getting out of Mexico and show how it is “adding to our coffers”.

Be specific.

Thanks in advance.

The founder of isis (aka hussein obama) must be absolutely thrilled about this.

Linky? Dude…

Pretty please?

Ha ha ha, yes please list the ton more Trump is getting from Mexico. It’s a ton right, so it should be easy.

How can you be this out of touch with your fellow pro gun folk?

Go visit Dana Loesch twitter feed, where it was pretty funny to see them all get so excited when they thought a good guy with a gun had scared off the bad guy with a gun. Or any number of other pro gun sites I’m sure.

You certainly know them better than I do. It’s rather bizarre you seem to think you would be alone in saying they’d have been better off if a bunch of them had been armed. I mean really bizarre man.