40 people killed at Mosque shooting in New Zealand

You can read the whole deal yourself, and many people have and have said it doesn’t change much.

What negotiators are claiming it’s a huge win that’s going to get a ton of money from Mexico?

Did you take this wait and see attitude to Obamacare? Do we have to pass it to find out what’s in it?

1 Like

It was negotiated by the U.S State department, not really the best of the best.

i think innocent men, women and children will continue to be slaughtered because you can’t stop hate or people who sell hate.

They weren’t Obsessed…but nice try. DC wanted to bury that information that NY had until after the election.

NY wanted that information out in order to hurt the Clinton candidacy. You know it. I know it. They got their way.

Yet you still complain about the FBI being weaponized against Trump when the only one harmed by the FBI last election was Clinton.

You should not ignore that reality.

1 Like

Mainly Robert Lighthizer, with Steve Mnuchin and Robert Kudlow, for three.

There is no doubt the USMCA will bring back thousands of manufacturing jobs to the US. It’s just a matter of how many, ultimately, but the goal was to resore jobs and it will do that.

We actually have to enact it before we can know how many. Give it time.

M

Donald? Is that you?

That’s what i am trying to establish as well

None. It’s not murder until there’s a body.

I have not watched it; I would never watch it

I don’t know about in the USA but your statement is not true in Australia.

Conspiracy, by definition, requires more than one person.

2 Likes

I dont understand why youre pinning this on mental illness for WS but not Islamic fundamentalists. Both groups consist of sane and mentally ill alike.

I’m not pinning anything on mental health. I was saying Anders Breivik had mental health issues he was diagnosed with Paranoid schizophrenia. I don’t know about this guy, other than what is being reported on the news by friends and family about him.

I was just pointing out they are probably not being radicalized in the same ways ISIS followers were. Most of these killers aren’t religious, although recently Breivik said he worshipped Odin.

It’s a different animal than the jihadists, and can’t be painted with the same brush.

You shouldn’t. It’s really nasty. I can’t believe people even wanna read about this ■■■■ lol

I asked who watched the video, and you feinted your way over here. You do this to yourself. Don’t blame me for feeling bad about it. lol

Its not a different animal, at all.

Sure I did. You just don’t like what was said.

Jacinda Ardern has shown great empathy.