40 people killed at Mosque shooting in New Zealand

Fundamentally change.

The sheer numbers of mass illegal migration makes it an invasion. They aren’t asking.

Why? We invaded France, was it to destroy France?

Interesting that it wasn’t called an invasion until fat donald started calling it one. He’s the best dog whistler there is.

The focus is what the catalysts that promote such views. Australia is not exempt from politicians that promote such views, and whilst I am cognisant that there is a line that ought not be crossed to ensure that one doesn’t stoop to their level, the egging of a politician whose name I refuse to mention by a 17 year old and the reaction was so eloquent.

I think that most migrants are probably good people. It’s big business and now the far left who are pushing for migration regardless of the costs.

Bernie Sanders before he got put in his place by the new DNC PC police on mass migration. Like I said this was all mainstream for both sides until a few years ago, I am not sure what was the spark that made the left go further left but it seemed to have happened between Obama’s second term and Donald Trump entering the race.

“If poverty is increasing and if wages are going down, I don’t know why we need millions of people to be coming into this country as guest workers who will work for lower wages than American workers and drive waged down even lower than they are now,”

“The reality is employers hire desperate aliens who will work for much less than Americans, driving wages down and making it impossible for American workers to compete,”

Naw, that’s your definition.

I hope you guys start a royal commission on Rupert Murdoch. He’s a stain on this earth.

The word invasion is used all the time in Colombia going back to the 90s. Anytime a group forces their way onto somebody else’s land.

I was with you right up to the point where you said to censor them.

You should not try to STOP their speaking. You should refute what they say so that they are seen to be wrong by the maximum amount of people, until they are marginalized by their own words.

There used to be millions of people in the Klan. Today we think of them as clownish and ridiculous. What did that was exposing them all the more - not silencing them.

The minute you say, “keep them off TV” you are going down the all-too-familiar slippery slope that allows someone else to decide what should be heard and what should not.

That never ends well.

Let the rightness of your position do the job of swaying minds. If indeed you’re right, that will be enough for good people to see.

Will they ever go completely away? No, they won’t, but they will be like the Klan - ridiculous to the rest of us, and that is the best we can ever have.

M

All white nationalists are anti immigrant.

Not all anti immigrants (e.g. the Japanese) are white nationalists.

Does that make sense?

I was in Colombia 9 months ago and spoke to a ■■■■ load of Colombians and not one said the word “invasion” or “invasores”

You have to leave the hotel. There is one of a couple million people just south of Bogota.

I spoke to one today. :wink::+1:

The former Australian. What I hope will happen is that the Australian parliament in the second half of the year passes legislation that requires owner of media outlets above a certain percentage of the Australian market must be owned by those who are Australian citizens.

So, I just watched the video. Holy ■■■■■ These people need to be stopped.

Yeah, it was bad.

I was in Valledupar and Medellin and I speak to a Colombian every freaking day.
I also have family in Bogota and Venezuela (Maracaibo).

You’ve got to be kidding.

You think Donald Trump is the first person from the right to complain about the illegal immigration into this country???

He’s just the first president to get serious about it, since Reagan was lied to by the Congress that said they would stop the invasion of Illegals, if only he would grant those here the path they needed to get legal.

We have been WAITING for a president who was really serious about his election promises to do something. He is finally here, 22 million more since Reagan.

M

As do I. I also lived there for 20 years and went to the invasion a couple of times.

There is also a big one outside of Caracas on the road from the airport. Chavez gave them titles to the land they didn’t own that their cardboard box houses were sitting on.

It is the rhetoric and hyperbole that is used for base racist politicking that gives succour to white supremacists. For example, we have an Australian politician (that I will also not name) and their party that 20 odd years ago that “Australia was being overrun by Asians”. Twenty years on the mantro was “Australia was being overrun by Muslims.” Neither statement is correct.

Similarly, in my opinion Donald Trump uses similar base tactics in his rhetoric.

Of course not, but he’s the first to describe it as an “invasion” which is a hateful
rhetoric and a dog whistle.

“They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.” -fat donald