4 Democrat council members in Toledo Ohio arrested for bribery and extortion

I think De Blasio’s wife Chirlane, “misplaced” $850 million for a mental health program she was leading. That might prove to be another “problematic” democrat money situation.

What was that San Francisco guy that was anti gun and got wrapped up in a gun running scheme?

Yee or something like that?

Another deflection from the op.

Have any comments on the article in the OP or do you just have deflections.

“I think any politician convicted of bribery or extortion should get a min of 20 years no parole.”

Um, well ok then. Thank you, Captain Obvious?

I agree. Is there a reason you focused on solely Democrats though? Plenty of Republicans have also been convicted. Why didn’t you mention any of them I wonder? Oh wait. Not really.

They’re about to…big time. …drip, drip, drip… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Like I said. I did a google search of just “council member indicted”.

The only things that came up on the first page of seaches I listed. They were all dems.

Why would that be? Not like I stacked the deck and put dem’s indicted.

Big cities are more likely than small towns to have stories written about them by large outfits. Large outfits are typically prioritized in Google search results.

Big city councils are dominated by Democrats, which is why corrupt city council members you’re finding are Democrats. When populations are even (congress for example), the corruption results we find are evenly spread.

Logic problem for you:

Joe is an introverted bibliophile who loves trivia. Is it more likely that Joe works as a reference librarian or in sales?

Answer: Sales - there are hundreds of times more people working in sales than there are reference librarians.

Now - other than the above, what would you like to discuss about this story? https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndoh/pr/five-charged-toledo-city-council-bribery-and-extortion-scheme

These people are really dumb. Risking years in prison for a few thousand dollars…

Since you’re broad brushing already, what do you believe the normal game of the right is?

Wow those are some narrow goalposts!

If council people are being corrupt they should be charged. Glad to see these 4 were caught.

How long has is been dripping now? I I think you Cons are going to be in for a big disappointment…lol

1 Like

…almost 4 years…but I’m impatiently, patient. :sunglasses:

Any minute now…

I wonder of these are related…

Hmmmmmmmm?

2 Likes