30 Uttar Pradesh Districts Are Now Covid-Free

I broke 200 lbs for the first time in my life around two years ago. It went up to 211. I’m now at 201, about to go below 200…and…luv in it. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Yep. Their egos are battered and beaten by their own toxicity. No internal fortitude to get better, no hope, just the solace of an angry jackass on TV screeching what they want to hear. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

So strange to have to argue the validity of science behind vaccine studies with someone who is vaccinated.

You can read exactly what they did. It’s not as you describe.

I use an insta pot and then freeze it on quarts jars unfreezing them for cooking and illness!

1 Like

Well you are giving them a huge case of heartburn because their narrative/goal is to keep people scared to death through the mid terms so as to keep massive mail in voting going with all those delightful opportunities for voting irregularities otherwise they are toast in the mid terms and they know it.

Plus if Covid is brought under control there is no longer an excuse to try and control everyone.

Congrats on a great thread. :+1: :grinning:

2 Likes

It’s just too bad that instead of having the internals to admit you’re wrong, you’d rather just run away like you did like the last time.

Imitation is the highest for of flattery. Carry on. :wink:

2 Likes

So… the people who are saying that as many people as possible should get vaccinated are the one’s who really want the pandemic to continue.

Just wild.

2 Likes

Pretty much the same here. I also use the bones and strain them for the broth in the soup. Add a tad of lemon grass (which I grow) and it adds a lot of flavor.

And, no. I am not going off topic. Nutrition plays a huge role in helping the body to fight sickness.

I made this for two folks who were sick with Covid. It was the first thing they’d eaten in a week and they felt much better after getting some of it in their system.

2 Likes

Behold their squirmy tantrums in the face of being so wrong, in spite of how many other people’s books they claim to read. :wink:

1 Like

Huh? You started a thread celebrating areas of India using massive vaccination efforts Stong mitigation like masks and closures and theraputics to beat the virus down.

You then went on to argue the vaccines had little to do with it.

And somehow that equals pawning the libs?

3 Likes

What is strange is that even if folks have been vaccinated they are also open to investigation of other areas that may or may not be helpful.

We still have a lot to learn about this virus. I’d think you’d welcome having an open mind.

If you have a vitamin D deficiency, you certainly don’t seem to mind folks taking supplements but according the the logic of some, just getting the vaccination will cover that, too.

1 Like

Sooo, you wanna try one more time in saying “Ivermectin Helped” or is that still beyond your current capabilities? :rofl:

There does seem to be a big out break of squirmy tantrums. :grinning:

2 Likes

Silly, but also entirely predictable and on-brand, at this point.

2 Likes

Confused libs may very well believe that they want everyone vaccinated, but the 'rats they voted for aren’t done milking them yet. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

It is wild how Joe Rogan has poisoned the conversation so so much.

Lemme know how that test turns out so I can get your Kung Flu badge ready.

Sorry to hear if the vaccine failed miserably. I know some great therapeutics though, peer-reviewed and all. :wink:

1 Like

It’s the DU Variant. :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve had both vaccinations and i still want some hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectine around myself just in case i do get it.

I think early treatment is much smarter than being sent home to see what happens if one does get it.

I have a niece who got the covid a couple of weeks ago. She started taking hydroxychloroquine after a day or so. Her voice returned within hours and all her congestion was gone in a couple of days.

She tested covid free yesterday.

The libs want us to toe the lib narrative no questions asked. For political reasons mostly.

2 Likes

Years ago, I remember reading an article by this psychiatrist who spent a lot of time dealing with people who had hallucinations and various neurological disorders. One day, in a small group, she just decided to run with their delusions: What are you hearing? What’s happening now? Why is the giant mechanical owl coming to eat us? How are the aliens trying to communicate?

That’s what being on this site is like, a lot.

3 Likes