3 d printed meat what the *****?

Enjoy! If this is the future, I’ll let the world pass me by? Bye Felicia. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

Bugs are not a healthier alternative, but I’m sure progressives will force them down our throats at the barrel of a gun anyway.

1 Like

This is something that will not be forced down anybody’s throat. This is where the free market will eventually take us.

The industry is moving that way. Right now we are still in the developmental stage, but we are moving fast.

Both resource and supply issues, on the production end, and consumer demand, on the consumption end, will drive the world away from the predominance of animal agriculture and toward, more efficient and safer alternatives.

For those of us beyond age 50, meat, chicken and eggs as we are accustomed to should still be the predominate norm during our life. But at some point, even in the industrial world, alternatives will become the norm during the next 20 to 30 years.

So if you want real chicken, eggs or beef, at some point, it may come down to you raising and slaughtering it yourself or going to small local farms to obtain what will be by then a rare delicacy.

This is going to come about, like it or not, without government coercion. It will simply be a market necessity.

1 Like

BTW, not talking about bugs in particular, but all up and coming meat alternatives of the future.

1 Like

The elites won’t be eating that ■■■■■ They will still enjoy the real thing.

That’s quite the bleak dystopia, especially given how awful processed foods usually are for good health. That said, I can also see how 3D printers could become as common in home kitchens as microwaves are today.

Well color me embarrassed…here I thought all along this was driven by a left wing, globalist, marxist, Bill Gates, green new deal, 5g chip mind reading conspiracy!

oh and Bingo!

3D printed meat is largely made from plant materials. In a video by FRANCE 24 that features Redefine Meat’s manufacturing process, they reveal that they study different meat cuts to determine what kind of components they can mimic to create the right flavor and texture profile

So, a salad dressed up as a steak and you’re hungry sooner than if you’d eaten real beef. So, break out the chips a few hours later. Makes sense :rofl:

1 Like

I completely agree. You don’t mess with evolution and expect better results. If we were supposed to eat just plants we’d have teeth like a cow rather than canines.

3 Likes

Bugs are part of the food chain. Mess that up by eating them to the point they cannot serve their purpose and there will be negative repercussions up the food chain.

2 Likes

You’re creating a different diet in decades and disregarding that evolution created what our bodies actually need. People cannot adapt to synthetic, plant based meat in a few decades. Since this is so new, you cannot know the short and long term effects on health.

As to it being safer, I cannot fathom what you mean by that?

2 Likes

There’s no way the plant-based junk food is safer. Processed with 30 ingredients most people can’t pronounce is not safer than 1 ingredient whole foods. Leftist virtue signalers will push this however because their fathers ate meat, and the patriarchy… :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Like the Chinese Wuhan Virus vaccine that does not work. +10 DMK

2 Likes

Just another example of how lib-types are always so confused about something as simple as human nutrition. :wink:

3 Likes

And how tasty? Ground June Bugs and Larva Cream Sauce–on fresh Baguette–nah!

3D printed Scarab Beetles

1 Like

There’s a large segment of progressives that absolutely will believe that lab-created “nutrient paste” is more nutritious than real food, especially if Democratic politicians tell them so. They won’t dare ask why Democratic Leadership is always photographed with authentic ribeye steaks, either.

1 Like

Bill Gates hasn’t made enough money yet. You need to eat his franken-meat.

And they’ll look you right in the eye and tell you they haven’t been programmed by propaganda. :wink:

Heart disease and diabetes were never the norm like they are now. They correlate directly with the processed trash people put in their mouths, and instead of people being wised up to it, they’ve been exploited by state-sanctioned drug dealers instead.

Also, it’s common to find fossilized remains of 70+ year old hunter-gatherer elders, millennia before toothbrushes were invented. They were far from filthy animals who lived a mere 30 years or so. :person_shrugging:

5 Likes

This one morbidly obese prog I work with scoffed when I suggested he try low-carb (after I lost 80 pounds in front of him) and he instead opted for some kind of diet drink called, I kid you not, Soylent. It looked like he was drinking slop. He spent something like $300 for a one-month supply and kept touting how nutritious it was. He brought them in every day for a week, and then he said he was drinking them “at home”, and then a couple of weeks later was back on his regular fast food. That was when he weighed about 100 pounds less than he does now.

1 Like