25% of Renters in NYC Haven't Paid Since March

You get Pelosi and Schiff…I call…no changes. :sunglasses:

Listen to Trump who predicted this from the get/go and was/is doing everything he can to turn the economy back around from being locked down, that’s creating a bigger problem than the virus itself…just like he said months ago.

The President has taken the tact of ignoring the reality of the pandemic and blaming every one else for his own poor response in this.

What we are seeing now is the worst of both worlds, an economy on the edge of a entering a Depression and a whole lot of sick and dying people.

You can’t ■■■■■■■■ away a virus and we are seeing the reality of trying to do that.

So the situation that we are in is that we are not going to have a V shaped recovery, the pandemic is running rampant through large swaths of the country and a lot of people are going to be defaulting on paying people in August.

This has great potential from going to bad to worse

2 Likes

Now we’re worried about the economy?

2 Likes

Reopen the economy.

2 Likes

We’ve been saying from the start that the approach being taken would lead to this. The worst of both scenarios

2 Likes

No we haven’t.

What poor response? You don’t think he did the right thing in turning it over to each governor of their own state? You think his nightly meetings with Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx was wrong? How about motivating companies to build PPE? What should the President have done different?

How can an economy reopen when the pandemic is not under control?

This is the thing that is so so stupid.

Saying reopen the economy without a plan is a functionless statement.

It is a wish and nothing more.

As long as people remain under threat of getting very ill and possibly dying from a pandemic, then none of this is going to change.

Other countries have gotten this under control and will move forward in a more functional manner. This country? We Get to have a lot more dead people.

4 Likes

Damn…your libhistorical responses have been soooooo baaa, baaa, baaad, you want to change them? :sunglasses:

Correct, Trump’s supporters have not been saying that. Most everyone else has though

1 Like

Prove me wrong if you can

Do we have to go all the way to the lost month of February where he always knew this was going to be a pandemic yet functionally did nothing to prepare for it?

Should we start there?

1 Like

fkPxDJ2bpZX7q

I don’t waste time on something I already know is correct and has zero impact on me…cept to make me laugh. :sunglasses:

You honestly believe you can “control” a virus? Or 350 million people for that matter? You can’t even control Minneapolis and Atlanta.

“We” told you what was going to happen when you shut the economy down.

2 Likes

Yes…start there. What should he have done?

That’s never stopped you before

Translation: you can’t.

:rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile: :laughing:…it’s working :sunglasses:

Same way walmarts, gas stations, and other “essential” businesses have kept operating since this began.

Yes it is. How many walmart employhee’s have become sick/died? How about gas stations? Truckers?

PPE for workers, cleaning, reduced occupancy.

Why wasn’t wal mart and grocery stores shut down when this started? Why hasn’t the virus run rampant with their employee’s?

So keep it all shut down? Screw the economy?

Different societies, different laws. There will be a lot of differences.

Now what is YOUR solution to keep the economy going right now? More trillions of deficit spending?

1 Like