20th Anniversary Coming Soon

Next month will be the 20th anniversary of the most significant terrorist attack in history. A day that changed this country forever.

Sure doesn’t seem like 20 years.

Oh…and

J’Biden and his handlers will like all thing’s they’ve ■■■■■■ up, ignore it. “We The People” are insignificant to the progs and the J’Biden leftist lunacy. The insanity they’ve created by inviting an infected invasion force to the southern border is a shining case of their indifference to the American citizenry. They’re importing a horde of voters In my opinion to turn Texas blue for starters and affording these illegals benefits natural born Americans cannot get! Convicted criminals and gang members that have been deported multiple times are being released into American communities because the.idiots have reduced ICE to at best a catch and release force. Drug and gun seizures are up and those are the ones they find! Overdoses are up especially fentanyl. What the ■■■■ is the end game here?

Like how you combined the emotion of remembering 9/11 with a separate almost simultaneous follow up post to your own OP blasting Biden. Which was the point right?

2 Likes

Of course. Are you flirting with me?

Careful, the suggestion of taking a warm shower together might be next. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like
Moderator Note

@Adam @WuWei No foul. Carry on, remember not to divert the thread by questioning moderation within the discussion. That is against tos. If you feel the need, use pm function.

3 Likes

How many didn’t sign the petition?

“The 9/11 families deserve justice and closure. Matter of fact, all Americans deserve to know the truth behind what the Saudi Arabian government’s role was in 9/11. And there’s significant evidence. The FBI has it. The DOJ doesn’t deny that it exists,”

The FBI again, eh? Isn’t it weird that they keep popping up? I’d wager it’s stored next to Hunter’s laptop?

1 Like

It feels like it was yesterday. I was in 6th grade. In the school library. I was reading the call of the wild, one of my favorite books as a kid. Then the librarian rolled the TV in front of us and told us to pay attention. They flicked over to the news just after the second tower was hit.

I don’t remember too much from when I was a kid. But that will always be scarred into my brain.

In history? No. This was a throwaway afternoon for G. Julius, Tamerlane and Jinghiz.

Just remember that the point of this thread is to take any negative feelings you have from then and then direct them to Joe Biden. The OP wants that.

1 Like

Terrorist

Yep…Biden is like all Presidents…including Donald Trump and George W. Bush…that won’t call out the Saudi Royal Family for anything they do.

2 Likes

My spokesperson, ladies, gentlemen and birthing persons.

1 Like

I speak the truth. Are you flirting with me?

1 Like

Yes. Julius Caesar was a terrorist. What he did after Uxellodonum was designed to terrorize a civilian population into subjection. Likewise the non-battle policies of the Mongol and Mughal khans.

Terrorism.

Bin Laden was a scrub.

Oh no, that’s not terrorism.

Sure, if words don’t mean things.

1 Like

1,800 did. Do you have the number that didn’t? Please share.