2020 presidential election odds

Looks like a barn burner of an election in this the divided states of America, and the odds reflect that.

Betfair.

Party of the president to be installed 1/20/2021 at noon

Democratic Party
19/20

Republican Party
21/20

Will be interesting to see how the betting goes from here.

Allan

1 Like

Biden…when ever he opens his mouth and there isn’t a screen to read from, is the single best motivation to vote for Trump. It’s soooooo bad, I question whether he’ll make it past the Democrat convention?

3 Likes

Until the pandemic started and now with all the social unrest, I previously thought Trump would easily win a second term. Now I am not so sure.

Trump and his team are no longer as confident as they were and this is evidenced by his new focus on so called voter fraud.

The only prediction I can make is if he loses he will declare massive voter fraud and his supporters will like lemmings follow his lead

2 Likes

Biden became favourite over the weekend for the first time since the Dow was below 20k.

And most books will be keeping Trumps odds short as they know that’s where the recreational money will go as the elections nears.

The 2016 result was our worst ever non-sporting result financially.

1 Like

It’s Hillary-vu polls say Dems will win for sure…all over again 2020?

Oh…but she did, she did…cept for that damn EC that libs want to remove…amirite? :sunglasses:

Which is why I quoted the odds for next Party and not next president.

It’s 6 months away and stuff could happen to both of the main candidates.

Allan

The riots keep up, voters are going to want a law and order candidate.

Trump hasn’t proved to be that either. He’s fanning the flames…not bringing order.

3 Likes

Then why did y’all pick Trump?

1 Like

Yeah…ignore the media that has 1 zillion percent inspired this whole ■■■■■■■ thing…amirite?

Now…repeat…orange man baaa, baaa, baaad. :sunglasses:

Is too…

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1267227396341669889?s=21

Before Covid 19 and the brutal killing by police of Floyd.

Trump was favored.

Now

40,000,000 on the unemployed roles.

Recession.

Police brutality.

Allan

So since this happened in a lib city, was it actually an evil lib plan to win the election?

Umm the cops of Minneapolis are MAGA.

Didn’t you see the MAGA rally in Minneapolis?

Allan

Yeah…I forget the lib mantra…orange man baaa, baaa, baaad. Thanks for the reminder. :sunglasses:

The media inspired the riots?

Seriously?

They sat on George Floyd’s neck and slowly murdered him?

They instructed cops to use flash bangs and rubber bullets on peaceful protestors?

The media sent different outside groups (both anrachist and white supremacist groups) to then fan the flames even further?

And then the media told Donald Trump to tweet out the blatantly racist “When the looting starts, the shooting starts” rhetoric? (And do not pretend you don’t know where that phrase originated the way you pretended Faith Goldy repeating the Fourteen Words was “just fine”).

The media caused Donald Trump to essentially abdicate leadership in favor of inflammatory rhetoric and golfing (with a side trip to Florida where he then tried to take full credit for SpaceX’s accomplishments)?

1 Like

Ah the bleating of the trump sheep.

Ah the bleating of the trump sheep.

Joe is perfect for the Deepstate, he’s a yes man and would do as he’s told unlike Trump.

So, Governor’s killed off our elderly and no one on the left cares!