2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 1)

Did you put “more noble” in quotes to highlight that you made it up? I certainly didn’t say it.
The issue is which is “more verifiable” and least susceptible to Democrat shenanigans.

Yes I’m aware this is the precedent the CEC is citing to try and claim states can retrospectively change how electors are selected.

It doesn’t give them this power. Federal laws are in place that would prevent it or highly discourage it.

No I put “more noble” in quotes because there’s no reason to put any limitation on whether someone wants to vote mail in or not…and because you used the words “most important act of citizenship”.

Make the mail in system verifiable, as the states who allowed it did, and who cares whether someone voted in person or via mail in?

You don’t need a “verifiable reason” from me as to why I want to vote mail in. If I want to vote mail in, I should be allowed to vote mail in.

Luckily my state allows for that.

1 Like

One illegitimate vote for “A” disenfranchises one legitimate vote for “B”.

But you knew that.

We don’t verify military ballots to that extent. Why the separate and unequal treatment for civilian ballots?

Allan

He isn’t the president elect anyway.

The whole thing isn’t settled and even if he does get to stay he would be the illegitimate Thief in Chief because of a stolen election.

I have never seen the likes of the brazen not really hidden massive fraud of this election.

This comment should be relocated to the election fraud thread.

This thread is about president elects Biden’s choice of AG.

Allan

1 Like

I myself voted via the absentee ballot from my home in Yalova Turkey in 1974.

The nation was prepared for such ballots in 2020… all 100,000 or so of them… not the 65 million that are at issue today. .

Come oooon, buddy. Tell me you can see some difference there. :slight_smile:

Yep. Also why they didn’t take the issue up in Florida either. Only in the “contested” states. You know, the ones where he lost.

You can if you think it is an issue. Erroneous votes are bad regardless of who they are for.

There’s no difference.

The states were prepared for the influx of mail in ballots they got.

Not one suit has claimed otherwise.

Yeah. The US is far more capable with far superior infrastructure and much larger scale than Turkey. Do you not agree?

These people who pretend it’s hard to process absentee ballots :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I don’t think it’s an issue. That’s the point. It isn’t an issue in any of the “contested” states either. The issue is your boy lost. That’s it.

1 Like

Oh my. Where do you think military absentee ballots come from?

Answer…all over the world.

This has nothing to do with Turkish infrastructure. My absentee ballot was sent from APO to the US.

Infinite

Delegitimization is Delegitimization.

What’s false about it?

One of Chris Krebs tasks was to insure that all states had secure voting machines and all with paper back ups. He and his staff reviewed each state’s voting/counting procedures for security.

2 Likes

It cannot be overstated how much The Donald is lying to you about the election.

2 Likes

To recap the previous 24 hours

Looking forward to more winning today!

3 Likes

How many hours until Barrett joins the deep state too? That filthy no good lib never-Trumper! :wink: