2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 1)

You. Have. No. Evidence. Of. This.

The AG even says so.

Trump’s Department of Justice disagree with your unsupported opinion

I agree that the bogus move by Democrats to mail in ballots is responsible for the suspicions of illegality and fraud. To overturn and election I just feel specific proof of the fraud and how it would affect the outcome is needed.

Received. Like a signed affidavit is received?

So Mike Flynn is exactly the traitor he was accused of being?

Color me shocked.

5 Likes

Does this means hundreds of Republican state officials helped China Joe Biden steal the election, that a “re-vote” is “necessary”?

2 Likes

Why hasn’t the GOP opposed mail-in ballots before 2020? Where was the opposition to Utah going 100% to mail-ins?

1 Like

Not really…

Trump is exactly the type of person the majority of republicans would give their unswerving loyalty to…

Not conservatives, but definitely republicans…

2 Likes

Amazing -
Republicans today -
“Wear a mask” = authoritarian
“Health care for all” = authoritarian
Min wage increase = authoritarian
“Suspend the constitution, throw out the results of a election” =Thats cool. No issue there.

4 Likes

Yep, just as convincing as Trump uttering, “Some people are saying…”

…wait…

Aww, I never left, I just don’t post enough to register.

There is some very interesting and specific stuff coming out in the hearings.

Especially AZ where an expert says that there is a weighted vote feature in Dominion which can be activated and appears to have been.

I watched that entire hearing.

I would suggest tuning in to OAN who are carrying all the hearings whereas fake news seem to be wanting nothing more than to pretend it doesn’t exist and provide cover for Biden by not covering them.

That wasn’t a hearing. It was a press conference with no legal standing whatsoever

2 Likes

Wait… legislative hearings arent normally held at the hyatt ballroom?

And BLM people were wearing rhinestones…

Very compelling…

It’s cos-play: people playing dress-up at a meaningless, pretend show. You realize that, right?

Outside of a courtroom, this is the equivalent of my kid convening a grand jury of stuffed animals.

9 Likes

Why is that? Germany gave up her sovereignty years ago when joining the EU. Globalists are the antithesis of nationalists. Other than the Olympics we are no longer allowed to have national pride over here without being referred to as “alt right”.

If that’s the case, millions of men in this country need hormone therapy.

Real men don’t care about other people!