2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 2)

It begins…

1 Like

Well then…she must question her victory…right?

1 Like

Yup.

1 Like

Of course. Just like those Trump supporters who are convinced that there was no election fraud in those states that Trump won.

I imagine many more besides Lake had its fair share of concerns on exactly why it took Arizona so long to finish the count.

Thanks for sharing you vote preference.

If she had concerns then she is an idiot. Counting took as long as it did because Arizona Republicans got rid of their counting machines

And many of you apparently ignore why only 2nd - 3rd hand witnesses get to testify on camera in front of a live audience so probably the committee can better control the narrative they want out in the public domain…

Who has been denied the chance to testify?

Secret service agents for two.

No they havent. They’ve been asked to come back to testify and they refused

And some of the 1st. hand witnesses have plead the fifth or not show up at all. Why is that?

If you say so, I imagine in the basement tucked far away from a live feed is my prediction.

1 Like

I don’t say so their lawyers do. They refuse to come back in to testify

https://www.salon.com/2022/07/25/secret-agents-tried-to-torpedo-hutchinson-testimony-lawyer-up-refuse-to-testify-panel/

Are you aware the all the 1st hand witnesses have already testified that attended the meeting with #45 on Jan 3rd when up to 20,000 troops were formerly offered up for Jan 6th to Capitol Police, Pelosi, Shumer and Mayor of DC yet none of the 5 have been put on TV with the committee yet?

1 Like

Just curious did either or both already testify previously?

1 Like

Yes. They both did

The only meeting on the 3rd. that I was aware of was the oval office meeting with the heads of the DOJ.
So perhaps you could clarify. I don’t know if Pelosi and the Mayor have testified. And I don’t know why you included Shumer.

Here is the meeting reported by newsmax. Patel was one of the five in attendance.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/jan-6-capitolriot-murielbowser-nancypelosi/2021/12/27/id/1050123/

First of all your link is to a pro-Trump organization which has been caught lying. Second is that Kash Patel has also been caught lying. So we will have to wait to see the report to learn what he testified to.

If…caught lying…is the standard then there is no such thing as news media.

In a thread discussion about election fraud.