2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 2)

After all of this you still don’t get it. Trump started the big lie before the 2016 election to make sure that he had a excuse for losing. Then he won. Then he was not honest enough to concede that he lost the popular vote. And then he came up with a stupid reason that he lot the popular vote. Did you really buy that excuse? And he started the big lie once again before the 2020 election. And he lost the popular vote again. And for four years his job approval numbers and polls were the lowest of any modern time POTUS. And you didn’t believe that? Buy all accounts Trump was the most unpopular POTUS in our lifetime. Didn’t you get that? He selected a guy who was a life long Republican to oversee the security of the elections. And he said that it was the most secure election of all time. Trump commended his own AG to investigate election fraud and after weeks of investigation the AG could not find any. And then he resigned knowing that he could not support Trump’s big lie about the election. Over 60 court cases and not one piece of evidence. Millions of votes in multiple states with thousands of people involved to change a electon? It didn’t happen. Trump isn’t coming back. We are done with him.

1 Like

We have all seen how Biden’s and Harris’ job approval ratings continue to tumble. To drop so fast (in their 1st year) defies logic. It also suggests there is little true grass root support across America for this duo. I imagine many Biden voters quietly ate their turkey on Thursday avoiding talking politics altogether.

Regarding your 1st question here about outliers. Losers typically complain. Not the other way around. For example, Gore cried foul big time. Add Clinton advising Biden to not concede under any circumstances.

Again, the bulk of us, the “little” people that are tasked with the hard work to determine whether or not any general election result was fairly stated also are the ones with the most to lose IF their findings come up short. The bulk of the press tells us what the “American ruling class” wants us to accept as the truth. Meanwhile anyone of us remains free to scream from the rooftops proclaiming the election results are fair or unfair.

I was part of the 2020 Census. That and a dollar will (barely still) get either of us a cup of coffee.

P.S. And my two cents is unlike apparently you in that I don’t take personal offense to most anyone who raises concerns no matter the degree of knowledge they happen to have or not on particularly this topic in context.

Like the rest of us you are entitled to your opinion.

We’ll all see soon enough…

He received over 11 million more votes than his previous election, won nearly all the bellwethers that traditionally herald the winning ticket and was on his way to an easy
(MASSIVE) landslide until the unfortunate ("Coincidental":wink:) timing of covid19 came along.

But you hate trump. We get it.

1 Like

It’s even easier to dismiss given that the whole charade was started by a pathological liar whose unfettered narcissism won’t let him accept that he lost the election to “Sleepy Joe”.

We talked some politics at our holiday. On the topic of election fraud, the most partisan R’s in my family said that in their view fraud claims are ■■■■■■■■■

They went on to bash Biden and D’s and bring up election irregularities … as expected when ppl feel passionate about their team. I agreed with some of their criticisms and set aside others as myopic talking points. Pretty much normal for our discussions over the years.

But was interesting and pleasant for me to hear directly that they are not playing “the game” and pretending that the election result is invalid.

Yup, the hard righties at our gathering did not bring up anything (I could hear) about election fraud, just that Biden was a “puppet” and someone else was in charge.

A couple of tables over, the educated bunch (sorry) were discussing how our state A.G. was in hot water for harassing hospital staff for not administering Ivermectin and Hydroxy to a dying, unvaccinated, high-profile state republican.

Some discussions are more content-worthy than others.

And a senile gaff prone old man who ran a campaign from his basement got about 7,000,000 more votes resulting the same EC vote count as Trump** in 2016 which Trump** described as a “landslide”.

Fact is that Trump** was not as popular as his sycophant’s think he was as a large number of the 2020 votes were not “pro-Biden”, they were cast as “anti-Trump**”.

And yes I agree, if he hadn’t screwed up with the messaging of the COVID pandemic and it’s killing 100’s of thousands of US citizens, he would have sailed through the election with nary a problem.

WW

Who are you agreeing with??

But since you said all that, it sounds like you agree with biden that he shouldn’t be president.

I was agreeing with you that Covid is what sunk Trump•• Reelection. If he hadn’t screwed that up he would be in the White House today instead of being told by the people “you’re fired”.

Yes, I also agree that Trump** shouldn’t be President and never again allowed anywhere near the Oval Office.

The window dressing being served up to Biden voters this month was “fowl” (pun intended) tasting to a lot more than those in Virginia alone.

Like it or not at least some focus on the past general election result will likely remain with us thru yes 2024.

Meanwhile we are now forced to all endure. Joe and Kamala have messed up things plenty already.

P.S. Keep on gobbling up that leftist Thanksgiving (window) dressing prepared by the press…

This is a baseless accusation against me, and the rest of that post is irrelevant to my participation in this thread.

I am advocating for the truth about election fraud. Open minded, but actively dispelling untruthful or non-factual claims about the results of the 2020 election.

My interest is truth and integrity of the institution of voting. Not the defense of your political enemies or the support of the Biden administration beyond recognizing that he was lawfully elected.

As far as this thread is concerned, the bulk of posted untruths originate from the “R” oriented media.

Many believe DJT will run again.

So there is at least that reality that most will have to probably deal with in due course.

And imagine if he wins…

These are your own words. Not baseless… If you choose to air out opinions, surely my reply in kind is in bounds too. Just in context with added levity.

Where in that statement am I stating or gobbling leftest media?

There are some staunch partisan R’s in my family, some partisan L’s and some middle roaders.

So which opinions did I air that are your bases that I am gobbling leftist media?

My position on election fraud is informed by many sources. Some from media, some from official artifacts and some from personal experience. My position is shared by leftists, conservatives and middle roaders, and I support it in this thread directly rather than cheerleading a party or a politician, so it not a basis for your claim.

Claims are bull… Would it surprise you to hear much of what we hear on TV is fake news. For example, whenever the word “baseless” is cited would it shock you to learn its often misleading? I for one don’t trust the press on much of anything any longer. As what they say often turns out to be in reality propaganda. And you?

Yaboi’s killed more

You lose credibility when you use the term “fake news”, a phrase popularized by Donny and employed by him whenever the reporting about him was all too accurate.

Delicious irony.

Like the Steele Dossier reporting?