2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 2)

Over and over again. Some election workers say they saw something suspicious. The do a signed and sworn affidavit. The complaint is investigated. No evidence is found. Trump campaign lawyers go to court and say they have affidavits. Judge asks if they have any evidence of fraud. And over 60 times they have to say no they don’t have any evidence. And then the lawyers complain that the court will not look at their evidence (the affidavits). And now they have to change their tune and say that they can’t get to the bottom of it all because they were not allowed access to ballots or routers or voter rolls or whatever.
I realize that the proponents of election fraud will never believe that it didn’t happen. But such a disconnect from reality is really sad.

And now Trump is saying that Republicans shouldn’t vote in the 2022 and 2024 because (stomping his feet) the “2020 election fraud” hasn’t found in his favour.

Rigged by the media.

Doesn’t this forum disprove that theory.

Allan

1 Like

It actually helps prove that every outlet has a persistent and engaged oppositional view.

Unlike the rigged and dominant ones…this one prides itself on balance. A real rarity on digital media.

3 Likes

That’s the outfit with the irrelevant more now than ever Bill Kristol is chairman of…

I’m sure that’s the first thought in people’s minds when they see that massive billboard with Trump’s sad face on it. “Bill Kristol is irrelevant.” :laughing: No one knows or cares who Bill Kristol is.

Waste of effort putting that in Times Square.

Probably. Preaching to the choir.

1 Like

Cheer up GrandWazoo, lucky for our country where so many people are often suspended off social media (and worse) for merely peacefully expressing their viewpoints will not be relenting anytime soon…

Wasn’t just in Time Square.

The campaign will have many such billboards and the reported plan is this will include State Capitals so that lawmakers pushing the Big Lie and for “forensic audits” because their guys lost will see them.

WW

1 Like

Would be awesome if they could get Trump censured and banned from social media.

THAT would say LOSER!!

Maybe a select few people walking the street seeing the billboard are somewhat amused but they too probably see no value to it’s content either.

And…

So what…

P.S. There are suckers born everyday. Legend has it some bought swamp land in Florida, others now apparently purchase billboard space around the country.

Or buy Trump won 2020 election flags and other paraphernalia.

Ladies and gentlemen, here we have it, the mere suggestion of which can be perceived by others including me as rather disparaging. Perhaps it’s best for me to add the definition which includes a quote for why at least myself point this out.

gul·li·ble

/ˈɡələb(ə)l/

adjective

1. easily persuaded to believe something; credulous: “an attempt to persuade a gullible public to spend their money”

I’m just happy that Trump is seeing it.

3 Likes

and lots of them continue to contribute to Trump** grifting.

WW

I remember when a whole bunch of folks ridiculed Walt Disney for buying 27,400 acres of Florida swampland. And then he put up billboards.

ev·i·dence
the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.

2 Likes