2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 2)

What gets me is the hypocrisy in AZ regarding the audit.

The passed a law that private money cannot be used for election activities, then have a election audit - the vast majority of which - being paid for by private donations.

WW

It certainly rings hollow.

The facts remain Republican Donald Trump won fair and square in 2016. And promising to make America great again happened on his watch. #45 achievements include world record time to vaccines-treatments, more school choice, building a wall, becoming energy independent/lower gas prices at the pump, better trade deals to include our farmers and building up the military to defeat ISIS and terrorism.

Since January 20th of this year the current Democratic Party administration under Biden has achieved very little. Let’s all see how mid terms next year shapes up…

Which election is in dispute? I was under the impression, based on this thread, that it was the 2020 election that some are disputing the fact that Biden won.

Huh? Your affection for dear leader is not in question. This is about the 2020 election.

The facts remain the Republican Donald Trump** did such a great job that in 2020 he got has ass stomped by a senile, gaff prone, old man that ran his campaign from a basement. President Donald Trump** got more votes than any President in history seeking reelection, and he still came in second.

Some people just can’t get used to that idea.

WW

Beaten by a person who allegedly hid in his basement throughout the election campaign.

And I thought assisting you all who cited an incomplete list of so called hard line conservative views that were all integral to the 2020 election campaign as well would be useful …

In the long game, Donald Trump may still turn out to be #45 and #47.

Some people might want to get used to that idea remaining a distinct possibility…

Most likely a member of the Democratic Party.

Allan

They were. Trump lost. By a lot.

Using the same words that were used to describe the 2016 election result, Biden won the 2020 election in a landslide.

Bitterly clinging to election fraud lies is one of the only ways Republicans can screw up the midterms.

To be clear, bitter does not capture correctly the essence of concern of so many people still have concerning potential election fraud from the last election. Thank goodness some states remain diligent in an attempt if nothing else to at least get a list of lessons learned to potentially improve on how future elections fare.

Who do you predict that person will be?

Midway through September, 2021 and still we wait for the first piece of evidence to be presented of consequential election fraud in the 2020 election. Halley’s comet is more likely to be visible from Earth sooner.

2 Likes

Bitter is exactly the correct descriptive term.

The fact that Trump** lost in a landslide is inconceivable to some and the try to hide it behind “improving the process” which is code for ensuring voter suppression for those that voted against Trump**

WW

1 Like

Grouping most everyone into your one size fits all is not that constructive. My kinds of concern are also shared by many on the right and I suspect even a fair share of moderate dems too.

Hopefully for especially you westaussie the wait will be well worth it…

It certainly has provided much entertainment to me, and possibly others as well, with no end in sight.